The online racing simulator
vancouver winter olympics
(246 posts, started )
Quote from OneTreeHill :You're retarded.

Up yours.

relax man, it was all a joke.

EDIT: :clapclap: Great first post!
EDIT2: That was more sarcasm. I just realized you won't get it on your own.
Curling is awesome. The Norwegian curlers should get gold just for those epically awesome pants they wear.

And some of these female curlers are rather attractive.

Curling, Hockey, all skiing, bobsled, skeleton, luge, and speed skating should be the only olympic sports. Get rid of figure skating. It's for pooftahs.

And the only Summer Olympic sports should be women's beach volleyball, diving, basketball, baseball, LFS, and a couple Marathons because we can.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Just been watching the snowboard-cross. Easily my favourite winter-sport.

I've changed my mind - Ski-Cross is even better
In the case of hockey, instead of naming the teams after countries such as USA or Canada, why not give them more truthful names, such as National Hockey League Team #1, National Hockey League Team #2, ...

Who came up with the idea of short track speed skating? It's not like they have short track sprinting in the summer olympics. Then again, the USA does have arena football in converted hockey stadiums. Apparently a place for those not competitive in real speed skating or real football venues.

Then there's biathlon, guns and skiing? Some tv announcer made a comment about having guns in hockey games. Now that could be interesting, using rubber bullets though, and using the rifles instead of hockey sticks, I might watch that.

And then there's curling. Will that mean that summer olympics will end up having shuffleboard, both full size and bar size events as well as lawn bowling and croquet someday? Curling is to winter sport as drifting is to motorsport.
poor canadians last night, well at least they showed they can play a bit of hockey in the second period.

Ski cross was epic as was the 2 man bob!
Biathlon is awesome. The reason they use guns, is that the sport originates from the military. It was used as an exercise for the Norwegian soldiers, and in the first winter olympics it was called military patrol.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I've changed my mind - Ski-Cross is even better

Ski-Cross was amazing. Never thought you could get much better than snowboard cross but just like normal i was wrong. Ski-Cross is just mental

Oh and Curling is amazing. Its about the only thing us Scots/Brits are good at
Quote from JeffR :In the case of hockey, instead of naming the teams after countries such as USA or Canada, why not give them more truthful names, such as National Hockey League Team #1, National Hockey League Team #2, ...

How is that more truthful? With the exceptions of Canada and USA, whose players are all from NHL (correct me if I'm wrong), most teams include players from KHL and local leagues as well. Even Russia, Sweden, Finland, Czech Rep, who afaik all could put a team together from only NHL players if they wanted to. Although you could call Latvia "Dinamo Riga". I think they have 16 players from there.
Nothing wrong with being happy about an unexpected and hard-fought silver medal for the German team in skijumping.
Quote from zeugnimod :Nothing wrong with being happy about an unexpected and hard-fought silver medal for the German team in skijumping.

"GTFO spammer!" is still valid as an answer to any of your posts.

EDIT: Go on, post your head banging banana again. You know you want to.
Quote from JeffR :In the case of hockey, instead of naming the teams after countries such as USA or Canada, why not give them more truthful names, such as National Hockey League Team #1, National Hockey League Team #2, ...

Quote from Kalev EST :How is that more truthful? With the exceptions of Canada and USA

I just meant USA and Canada. poor wording on my part.
Quote from Crashgate3 :I've changed my mind - Ski-Cross is even better

Yep.
And not just because of the fact we won the silver medal in it.

And grats for your country's silver medal zeug, but no one can beat austria.
A bit odd that the UK, which consists of 4 countries, are competing as 1 nation in the Olympics. If Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark competed as Scandinavia, it would almost be the same, but we don't
This just crossed my mind while watching the curling match now between GBR and Norway, and hearing the Scottish accent.

Such a shame.
Clown pants rules!
i was thinking of a way to waste my 2500th post, and i think i found it...

WE WANT RUSSIA! WE WANT RUSSIA! WE WANT RUSSIA! WE WANT RUSSIA! WE WANT RUSSIA! WE WANT RUSSIA! WE WANT RUSSIA! WE WANT RUSSIA!
olympics over yet?
Finland is big failure at these olympics, I hope Men Ice Hockey Team gets bronze, seems Canada and Russia are best teams

I hope we win Sweden for revenge nothing personal tho just a sport and battle of the neighbours =)

P.S. What about SWE vs FIN in LFS?
Quote from arco :A bit odd that the UK, which consists of 4 countries, are competing as 1 nation in the Olympics. If Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark competed as Scandinavia, it would almost be the same, but we don't
This just crossed my mind while watching the curling match now between GBR and Norway, and hearing the Scottish accent.

Nope, the UK is 4 countries in much the same way the USA is 50 countries - England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are states in all but name. Nobody has an English passport for example, we are all citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
I realy expexting the Canada and Russia fight, I just need to make sure that I can watch it, because its that late
Quote from count.bazley :Nope, the UK is 4 countries in much the same way the USA is 50 countries - England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are states in all but name. Nobody has an English passport for example, we are all citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Yet you have Scotland, England and Wales as separate countries in for example the football world cup championship.

vancouver winter olympics
(246 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG