The online racing simulator
vancouver winter olympics
(246 posts, started )
i'm surprised there isn't a topic for this yet...

today is supposedly the big day in vancouver, but aside from hockey i couldn't care less...

so what are your views on the olympics this time around?
The winter olympics are on?

Oh ok then, I don't think anyone from the UK gives a monkeys according to the news and sports sites etc. Shame really...
We still have winter Olympics still? Snow and cold and that? Jeez, I thought global warming had ended all winters?
Quote from bunder9999 :i'm surprised there isn't a topic for this yet...

today is supposedly the big day in vancouver, but aside from hockey i couldn't care less...

so what are your views on the olympics this time around?

The ceremony opening beginning here at 4am but i will be watching, sports is MINT
Quote from Intrepid :We still have winter Olympics still? Snow and cold and that? Jeez, I thought global warming had ended all winters?

actually, it was a close call in vancouver, it's been raining a lot and the snow on the mountains melted, so they had to ship snow from higher up and also had to make fake snow too.
Quote from bunder9999 :actually, it was a close call in vancouver, it's been raining a lot and the snow on the mountains melted, so they had to ship snow from higher up and also had to make fake snow too.

lol yh just saw that
Should be a lot of fun to watch. I always love the bobsledding and ski jumps and speedskating.
Yeah, love some of the Winter Olympic sports ( the ones DWB mentioned mainly + Luge) and its on during the night over here, which is great for a night owl like myself.
#9 - G!NhO
I love the freestyle skiing, ski cross, freestyle snowboarding and snowboard cross.
Ski jumping qualiflyer is on, but Funny homevideos took the win this time
Some amazing Winter Olympics, they are driving in snow from 3 hours away...
I won't be watching a lot due to timezones. True that replays are on whole day but I don't have time in weekdays.. meh. Only hockey could be something I will be really following.
What a tragic start to the Olympics. Absolutely tragic. I have seen the crash, and i must say, not having a safety wall of some sort between the slope and concrete barriers near the end of a high speed corner....

rest in peace.
Holy crap...

That is just terrible. RIP.
Only 21 years old, and allready dead

Well, hopely he died in what he was loving for
Thats just shocking

Am guessing the only good thing is that his death would of been quick. He wouldn;t have been in much pain for long. Still horribe R.I.P
God damnit that's retarded... Any chance you could use a proxy service / IP service that would let it fool the site to belive your on a norwegian IP?

Either way, on the same site it's linking to a other site for europeian users: http://www.eurovisionsports.tv ... 5b0c6e303877260d5052be319
Try that one.
Nope, that doesn't work too..
Damnit

Then the only way will be to either google for the video (hard to find) or use a proxy / IP service. Sorry.
I've seen the pictures though I can't remember anyone dying in this discipline, though it always looks fcking scary..

(246 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG