The online racing simulator
Release date for the patch containing VWS?
(40 posts, closed, started )
Anyone got any idea when the patch containing the VWS (Volkswagen 'Roc) is being released???
no.
tomorrow
Yet another thread? When this will stop... :doh:
Scawern recently told me it was coming out next week. Must be true
Quote from tristancliffe :Scawern recently told me it was coming out next week. Must be true

O RLY???

Well, you gotta prove it, then I'll believe it.
It's released when it's done. Kthx.
Have you ever known Scawern to lie?

I haven't spoken to Scawen in a while though...
Quote from Flame CZE :Don't believe him

I believe him, Tristan never told us hoax. He is a 100% genuine boy.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :I believe him, Tristan never told us hoax. He is a 100% genuine boy.

Ok, so if the next patch comes next week or earlier, I will drive a hotlap of every LFS combo (nutter rank)
Both Scawern and Scawen are far more observent that you guys
Damn you
Stop asking for the darn patch.

But I'll forgive you for this one since your new.
Quote from Flame CZE :Ok, so if the next patch comes next week or earlier, I will drive a hotlap of every LFS combo (nutter rank)

Then I'll just whine to Victor to release a Z29 patch with an extra skin
Quote from Cenzor747 :Anyone got any idea when the patch containing the VWS (Volkswagen 'Roc) is being released???

When everybody will leave the LFS community . In 2040 maybe. But stop opening threads like this..
#20 - Byku
OH trust me man, everyone would like to know the release date for a new patch *_*... but all we can do right now is wait...
It has been asked for half a year now and those "when VWS comes out >.>" never got answered.
You've been hardly playing a month and already complaining about the need of more content? I've played for well over two years and still haven't got bored with it. Here's a good question how many other games actually release more developments _without_ being subscription based? VERY FEW. So just sit back, race in a UF1, or XRG or BF1 or something that works for you and wait.

Edit: SilverArrows beat me to my point.
I agree, LFS doesn't stand for Looking For Scirocco.
When its done.
This thread is closed

(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG