The online racing simulator
/changes his PC clock time....
So I guess we can call RATM the "winna".

Yay!
That's it I fear the physical sales of X Factor will win over the charts tho
Anyone know where we can view the newly crowned number 1 single in real time???
we can't. Official figures stopped on Friday. XFM said today we were 1000 ahead, and no doubt the late night surges on the FB pages would help that.

I still have my doubts it can win... but good effort.... good effort
lets just hope livehits is correct right now
on downloads rage is way ahead, but it's the physicals that will make the difference
When do they announce? Tomorrow? What time/On where?
It always used to be, bbc radio 1, sundays at 7pm.
They're playing it right now on BBC R1.

Everyone asked for it.
chart show is from 4pm to 7pm today on bbc r1
well at 4:10pm today its still #1 on that livehits site
Oh we know it was downloaded the most. The question is whether the additional downloads were enough to offset the physical sales. The numbers being posted is that "we" won by 52,000, but I'll believe it when I see something official.
on another note r1's chart show is cack, they dont even play half the songs like they used to
Quote from trebor901 :on another note r1's chart show is cack, they dont even play half the songs like they used to

Yeah its really bad, am just waiting till half 6 then turning it on to see who has No 1. Am getting excited about it
everyone texting in is getting really deffensive of Joe but Rage arent having a go at him they're having a go at the xfactor, it would have been exactly the same if Olly had won
haha Journey dont stop believing is back in the chart for what 4th time this year
I feel bad for myself that I actually enjoy this Robbie track!
Quote from mcintyrej :I feel bad for myself that I actually enjoy this Robbie track!

WHAT! how could you say that, i muted it so far
Quote from mcintyrej :I feel bad for myself that I actually enjoy this Robbie track!

He is awesome, as are Take That
Quote from niall09 :He is awesome, as are Take That

Yep! Their melody's are just pure musical geneous. I don't care what people say to do with being cool or whatever, its good music!
Take That and Robbie are very good and it will be interesting to see what happens when Robbie rejoins Take That. If he rejoins and here we go......
Robbie Williams definately has some great songs.
YYYEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!

RATM have got it!!!!!

Official, No2 is being played on radio 1 now, and it's joe!

HAVE THAT SPORTS FANS!

Bid To Beat X Factor 'Karaoke Act' To No 1
(141 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG