The online racing simulator
3h of As Historic (2 classes)
(114 posts, started )
#5 - Team - SERT - XFR

Drivers:

nesrulz
marecare
saturday
I have reduced the nr of cars by 1 (to 17) because some were concered there wouldn't be enough room on the server for driver swaps, and the last place in the GT2 line up is atm reserved for T7R if i don't get a response by thursday evening i'm gona open the slot to whoever want to join.
GT2 - #777 Triple 7 Racing - XFR
Three Jump, T.B.A.
GRID FULL \o/
That went fast heh
Hi there...I would like to be a backup if anyone drops out if that is ok..

Cars we will drive if there is problems is

FZR
XFR

Thanks
-
(traxxion) DELETED by traxxion : Team members changed, new skin needed
That went fast indeed and i got more atention then i ever expect, so now i would please like the ppl that are in the race to post theire skins so i have the high res ones for a future race report and pics , and for ppl like ITEK pls post here so u'll be in reserve in case some one drops out.

The password will be sent to the ppl that posted a team here and they must give the password the theire team mates, and pls read the all the rules carefully, they are not many but if we follow them corectly everything will go smooth.
Ooh, looks cool. Be interesting to know how it works out with overtaking, etc.
After a couple of races at the Muroc servers tonight my first impression is that this is going to be quite a challenge for both car-classes.
"GT2" class is approx. 20 secs a lap slower than "GT1". And the lack of downforce of GT2 class means there's going to be complications in the fast corners. Overtaking will definately be the biggest and most difficult issue.
I know that overtaking is gona be hard but that's exactly what makes this race diferent, but if all use comon sense, and by that i mean gt1 cars only pass the gt2 cars on the straights (u have enough bhp to get by in a blast) or when gt2 gives them the inside line in a corner everything will be allright
well, i think it will be better in the 3 hours race, with real drivers on (real means those who wanna finish the race without major accidents). On sprint races, like the 5 lappers the big gtr tried to pass at impossible places, like the uphill chicane before the 1st spilt... they you wanna pass you, doesn't matter how... don't think this behaviour will be on sunday

btw: 2nd driver for T7R will be BBO, maybe there'll be a third driver too.

3j
#37 - Nobo
Personally i hope not gonna be overtaken by a GT2 car Defiantely need a lot of practice.
Here's our edited team skin we'll use in this race for #91 dSRC - UFR. Thank you Grivage!

Regards,

nazzard
Attached images
UFR_dSRC-91_2_GT.jpg
the [400]'s are currently looking into a endurance team so maybe we could join the party (but u didnt mention us) lol
Quote from Psymonhilly :the [400]'s are currently looking into a endurance team so maybe we could join the party (but u didnt mention us) lol

I'm sorry to say that the grid is already full
You can put your name here if you want to be backup (second backup after ITEK that is).
#41 - JeeP
hello, vince and i would like to backup if the grid isnt full sunday.

adios JeeP
Skin for team #11
Attached images
temp11.jpg
XFR_1ST_11.jpg
And for #14;
Attached images
XRR_3hash_14.jpg
csimpone_skin01.jpg
#1 PSP Skin

n1 skins #10 & #2
Attached images
XRR_n1r_3ha.jpg
XFR_n1racing_3ha.jpg
Perhaps stupid Question but anyway..

The driver who did qualy, does he also have to start the race as 1st driver of his team or can we switch between qualy and start ?
They can switch i have nothing to do with youre driver order, all i said u need to have 1 driver to do the qual if u don't want to start at the back of the grid
I've hade a late drop out team "Hämeen hitaimmat" and so the first backup ITEK Racing in the FZR is in, pls guys tell me a driver line up as soon as possible.
Great news....I will post skins and Line up very soon.
our skin
Attached images
XFR_3JBBO.jpg

3h of As Historic (2 classes)
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG