Here's the skin for SWR #18
Attached images
FXR_SWR2.jpg
# 00 Team diabolique
Attached images
XFR_DB_3hhistoric.jpg
Have recieved no password....
Password will come tomorow morning
Cyber skins for this event (with names :P )

Driverchanges:
#15 - XFR
owl, Holycow, Neokiller

#07 - XRR
Misko, casper, BlackMan

edit: last changes in driver-lineup and XRR skin
Attached images
XFR_15-cyber.jpg
XRR_07-cyber.jpg
How many places does the server have?, how many teams can pit at once before the server fills?.

Also owl_NO, your skins have no driver names on them

Dan,
the server has the max nr of driver slots 23
Guys I've temp made [dSRC] Battle Grounds #4 private for you to practice on and test. The password for today only, is FIA. Tomorrow Scoop will give you the proper one for race day. I will be on the server all day today to make sure things run smoothly.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
#3 ITEK Racing XRR

B11TME
LRB_Aly

Skin comming tonight.
I'm still missing the skins for #4 and #6 Muroc and #5 SERT
ITEK Skin
Attached images
XRR_itekx_3hour.jpg
SERT skin.

Team #5
Attached images
XFR_SERT_3h.jpg
I'm sorry to say i made a small cockup in the team nr so muroc u are gona have #4 and #6 the rest reamain the same
I would also like every team boss (who posted driver line up here) to check theire Forum PMs cause i've sent the password, and for any other informations u know where to find me

Also it would be nice for a sign of life from Fragmasters.

And because of another small cock up i accidently removed the qual info, it's there now in the first post in the "rules" section, please go and read.

(PLS excuse my small cock ups this my first time organising such a big evend and there are a heck of a lot of things to keep track of)
got the pw

14:00 cest = 12:00 gmt????
Yes CEST is curent germany time so u know a better point of reference, plus i would like everyone to reread the first post on the qual information
Because of some racers concern qual is gona be 1 out lap, 1 fast lap and then u spectate after u pass the start/finish line (but wait to see youre time on the qual line up)
#69 - Nobo
Sign of Life

I'm definately up for it, but havent seen Thor around today.

Do you need our skin, too?
just wanted to be sure... cause I usualy use gmt times for league races....
hiya

Server pass for [dSRC] Battle Grounds #4, is now set to the one Scoop has sent you. Good luck gentlemen and have fun.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from Nobo :Do you need our skin, too?

Yes please Hope you can get hold of Thor soon

And thanks for setting things up Tiny!
We are all set (I think), look forward to seeing you all on the track for a good, clean race.

Thanks to Scoop for setting it up, and thanks to dSRC for the server and there work

Dan,
#74 - Nobo
#13 Skin from Fragmaster...
#4 & #6 Muroc Racing
Attached images
XRR_Team_Muroc_#4.jpg
XRR_Team_Muroc_#6.jpg

3h of As Historic (2 classes)
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG