The online racing simulator
3h of As Historic (2 classes)
(114 posts, started )
Quote from LRB_Aly :Well I didn't try to overtake this car in the eau-rouge section

I wasn't referring to you in my post, I was just sharing my personal experience from this event
I thought it went well Got held up slightly a couple of times with GT2 cars, when I caught them up at the wrong place, but didn't have any problems with anyone blocking me. Also, not 100% sure yet, haven't watched my replay through, but I don't think I really held up any of the faster GT1 cars who were lapping me. If I did, sorry guys

All in all, the race went well, other than the driver change bug costing us time and 'maybe' 1-2 places.

Lots of thanks to Scoop, etc for organising this, and to everyone for taking part
Could anyone provide the replays from the whole race?
Quote from need :I thought it went well Got held up slightly a couple of times with GT2 cars, when I caught them up at the wrong place, but didn't have any problems with anyone blocking me. Also, not 100% sure yet, haven't watched my replay through, but I don't think I really held up any of the faster GT1 cars who were lapping me. If I did, sorry guys

All in all, the race went well, other than the driver change bug costing us time and 'maybe' 1-2 places.

Lots of thanks to Scoop, etc for organising this, and to everyone for taking part

You were fine with me m8...You moved out of the way when you needed to.
Results are on the first post of the thread congratiulations to everyone we are all winners
Congratulations to Cyber for a stunning double win!

Thanks very much for the organisation Scoop, you did an awesome job, especially looking at the fact that you arranged it all in under a week's time
It was a great race, not so much action but it was still very exciting for me.

Thanks again Scoop (and for the award ), you did a great job.
Yeah I agree after all it was a very nice race.
Congrats to the winners! Nice race out there.

Take my apology for lagging, I had an incident when lot faster XRR guy crashed into me after the last chicane, he probably didn't see me. Sorry again . It wasn't ment for me to drive anyway. I joined server unexpectedly after my teammates had some problems. I tried to stay in the race and after 3 or 4 times being disconnected I gave it up.

Cya on tracks!
Grats to the winners! :trophy:

Bad day for SERT.
blue flag is blue flag even the bikers from mars are lapping you .

every car was fighting for positions.

blue flag is not syndroma its rule ...
"( it goes for all sizes of cars, small and big ones )"

play nascar there is no blueflags
ye was some nice racing
grats Cyber

look at FIA GT/NGT
when GT cars come to NGT those have to stay away from GT aswell so i think everything was right in this race

-Paps; 04 Muroc
error

3h of As Historic (2 classes)
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG