The online racing simulator
Quote from BreadC :how can Mr Bean get a job at renault? i wondered where he went after his holiday Big grin

Well what surprise is there in it? Everyone knows he's been supporting Renault's colours everytime he drove that Mini...(except in the pilot episode of course)
Again, if we would still run the old point system it would look like this:
Alonso 99
Webber 97
Vettel 94
Hamilton 92
Button 77
Ful tables if anyone's interrested(sorry, it's a french article, but it won't prevent you from reading the tables): http://motorsport.nextgen-auto ... eme-des-points,14972.html

Absolutely no significative change from 1st to 12nd, even the gaps are pretty much similar.

Anyway I'd advice you to do the maths again Arox.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
Anyway I'd advice you to do the maths again Arox.

o LOL I failed, being tired at work aint good Razz

Edit: I didn't fail with alonso, its 99 points for him
Which is exactly what Lotus Group wanted to do with Renault. The way carries onThumbs up
GreyBull got 2000th post arox Your math fails you yet again lmao Big grin
Says 2000 for J@tko on mine too.

Can someone rename this to "Post Tw@tko's post count -thread"
No-one on my ignore list FYI, if that makes any difference.
Attached images
2000.jpg
Depends if you count OP or not, if you do, then Jack has it, if you don't, I have it.

/me now waits for someone to remove his posts and make all those counts incorrect
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Depends if you count OP or not, if you do, then Jack has it, if you don't, I have it.

Erm... Why wouldn't you?

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
/me now waits for someone to remove his posts and make all those counts incorrect

I feel like a king now.
I would hate you Timo, if I didn't have proof of my awesomeness in getting the 2000th post Tilt
Quote from J@tko :I would hate you Timo, if I didn't have proof of my awesomeness in getting the 2000th post Tilt

But I can see from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time?
Quote from DejaVu :GreyBull got 2000th post arox Your math fails you yet again lmao Big grin

Someone deleted a post or something

Anyway, saw the Hulkenberg thing. Idk, he is a great driver but i dont think he'll get any better or better chances to win by leaving Williams.
Its best to stay at Williams and work with them and make them a winning team. Like it says his only possible team now is Force India, Virgin or Test driver for a team.
Best stay at Willliams IMO
Williams didn't give him the option to stay only the option of going to HRT under a Williams contract which he declined, which was smart.
Yea, that wouldn't have been a good move, HRT isn't even fixed on which chassis to use next year AFAIK, and their ability to finish or even start the 2011 season is still quite uncertain.

Don't know what he could do now, not many options left in F1.
Good decision by Hulk. Liuzzi really showed nothing this year, so I'd like to see Hulk paired with Sutil.
what will be different next year (rules) ?
any rulebooks to find on the web yet ?
Quote from reason0809 :what will be different next year (rules) ?
any rulebooks to find on the web yet ?

Pirelli tyres
KERS
Moveable rear wing
No double diffusers
No F-ducts
okay so nothing special i didnt knew yet Thumbs up
Good old Italians having a bitch-fight again Big grin

Roberto Calderoli, a minister from the far-right Northern League party, has called for the team's president Luca di Montezemolo to quit.
Calderoli claimed a "demented strategy" cost driver Fernando Alonso the title.
But Di Montezemolo said: "When he achieves 1% of what Ferrari has done for Italy in terms of industry and sport, then he'll deserve an answer."

Rofl
nice said, but still dont like the ferrari's and their stupidity in team orders

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG