The online racing simulator

I'd buy that car.
Hahahaha
Repost :/

I don't get it so it must not be funny.
lol it's the beam that makes you forget everything in MIB.

The stuff mentioned is everything you forget in daily life.... Like you've put food in the oven and forgot it...
Next
Animal abuse is not permitted on these forums.
I have contacted a moderator.
Too small, can't see shit here.
Quote from CheerioDM :Animal abuse is not permitted on these forums.
I have contacted a moderator.

You come from a country that considers that murdering human children is collateral damage - get a life !

Quote from Boris Lozac :Too small, can't see shit here.

DOH !
From you I'll believe it's a joke
For everyone else http://www.littletikes.com/
Quote from Racer X NZ :You come from a country that considers that murdering human children is collateral damage - get a life !

I don't get it. Please explain the murder of children.
BTW I was joking in my previous post.
Quote from CheerioDM :I don't get it. Please explain the murder of children.
BTW I was joking in my previous post.

A vitally important and thoroughly documented new report on the impact of Obama's drone campaign has just been released by researchers at NYU School of Law and Stanford University Law School. Entitled "Living Under Drones: Death, Injury and Trauma to Civilians From US Drone Practices in Pakistan", the report details the terrorizing effects of Obama's drone assaults as well as the numerous, highly misleading public statements from administration officials about that campaign. The study's purpose was to conduct an "independent investigations into whether, and to what extent, drone strikes in Pakistan conformed to international law and caused harm and/or injury to civilians".
http://www.guardian.co.uk/comm ... /study-obama-drone-deaths

Please note that I fully accept that most US citizens are completely unaware of what their govt are doing in their name
lul
Attached images
asdasdasa.jpg
Would be better if it wasn't shopped.
Guess that explains it.
Attached images
image.jpg
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG