The online racing simulator
What?!?!

Now I can't watch HIMYM like I did again...
Quote from E.Reiljans :Sorry but you're just jealous cause you have Intel.
Ontario & Zacate are positioned as Atom platform competitors, and they beat Atom with ease despite lower clock rate.
Not even talking about Fusion's GPU, which smokes any of Intel's GPUs.

On-topic:

So you're saying I give 2 shits about low powered CPU's? (As I have a nice shiny quad-core Sandy Bridge processor?)

Also.. Integrated GPU's.. really? Because those are important. NOT.

You saying AMD is better at the two most USELESS parts of a computer (Slow, low power CPU's and cheap, integrated GPU's.. Woo hoo.. AMD is winning at the useless award!)
Quote from dawesdust_12 :So you're saying I give 2 shits about low powered CPU's? (As I have a nice shiny quad-core Sandy Bridge processor?)

Also.. Integrated GPU's.. really? Because those are important. NOT.

You saying AMD is better at the two most USELESS parts of a computer (Slow, low power CPU's and cheap, integrated GPU's.. Woo hoo.. AMD is winning at the useless award!)

Oh yeah let's rather put sandy bridges in netbooks so their battery life is 30 seconds.

Or carry 10 kg 18.4" notebooks with 94901-cell batteries on daily basis.
Of course. Because my Sandy Bridge laptop, with a 17" screen has a whole 30 seconds of battery life.

Oh right.. 7 ****ING HOURS of battery life.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Of course. Because my Sandy Bridge laptop, with a 17" screen has a whole 30 seconds of battery life.

Oh right.. 7 ****ING HOURS of battery life.

and 7 ****ING KILOS of weight?
lol, Pointless argument is pointless.
Guys either go make a thread to argue or post some ****ing funny photos. It's getting really lame now.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Guys either go make a thread to argue or post some ****ing funny photos. It's getting really lame now.

you didn't post a funny. make your own thread!

Quote from Bose321 :What?!?!

Now I can't watch HIMYM like I did again...

You have to be kidding.....

the above picture could bethe most inspirational build ive ever seen in my life...
that cupboard looks amazing :P but playing games in the pitch black would really strain your eyes
Quote from E.Reiljans :and 7 ****ING KILOS of weight?

Maybe if it was a PC laptop. Unfortunately it's only 3 KG. 1920x1200 screen too.

Sorry to piss in your cornflakes luv, but you're fighting a losing battle.
Quote from kirmy :that cupboard looks amazing :P but playing games in the pitch black would really strain your eyes

not if you play with the monitor switched on.
I guess they don't state the battery life because they know it's shit. right?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I guess they don't state the battery life because they know it's shit. right?

No, they don't need to advertise it - everyone knows that Windows laptops can last up to 10 years on single battery*
*if you're living near Fukushima
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG