The online racing simulator
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i just understood the parkinsons thing...

EDIT:
Quote from BlueFlame :Don't see how a post like that can get away without an infraction. Blatent fun being made on a disability which is beyond me and should be beyond everyone here, but this is the internet so things are different to reality.

so this doesn't get you a little smile?
I know it's bad, but it's just the internet.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well unlike everyone else here, I don't take offense to something just because I have direct experience, I don't have direct experience of parkinsons disease, all I know is that people don't choose to get it, and would rather not have it, I also think that making fun of a disease or illness that is of no fault of that persons and is detrimental to their living is very very very dispicable.

so, if i asked you how to make a Harvey wall banger and went on to tell you to move Jordans furniture. you wouldn't find that funny?
Quote from LFSn00b :linnan juhlat

Is that the PMMP chick who fluffed the greets (not the President, the other one :tilt?
Quote from dadge :so, if i asked you how to make a Harvey wall banger and went on to tell you to move Jordans furniture. you wouldn't find that funny?

*slightly guilty lol*
Quote from blueflame :well unlike everyone else here, i don't take offense to something just because i have direct experience, i don't have direct experience of parkinsons disease, all i know is that people don't choose to get it, and would rather not have it, i also think that making fun of a disease or illness that is of no fault of that persons and is detrimental to their living is very very very dispicable.

hahahahah aids

I don't find that funny, I happen to have face aids and it's very detrimental to my living.
I don't find it funny either. I drink lemonaids and this mocks my beliefs.
Please guys, don't ruin the thread with not funny pictures about diseases/discussions about it.
LoL
A freshly baked lol for me,please
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I don't find that funny, I happen to have face aids and it's very detrimental to my living.

face aids as in suffering from it or knowing someone who suffers from it?
for the record I don't find it funny either. It's just stupid to mock diseases.
_________________________________________/offtopic.

Ladies and gentlemen, Gills has won this thread!
why is that? they don't bite.
I lol'd!

Attached images
YT lol.jpg
I spotted that earlier, isn't that your comment?
:hide: erm, yes

I guess i made myself lol, not so much when i typed it, but when i read it back, god knows why.
Quote from dadge :so, if i asked you how to make a Harvey wall banger and went on to tell you to move Jordans furniture. you wouldn't find that funny?

Not in the ****in slightest..

sorry, i just had to
Quote from danthebangerboy ::hide: erm, yes

I guess i made myself lol, not so much when i typed it, but when i read it back, god knows why.

Man you failed hard..

Pun-killer.
lol, pwned...
Quote from BlueFlame :Not in the ****in slightest..

your loss then really. because it was EPIC!! i take it the only jokes you find acceptable are found in christmas crackers.
ever laughed at a racist joke? or maybe a sexist joke? or even a homophobic joke?
what about a joke involving two irishmen(also racist)?
ever try to write a responce without swearing? some people find that offensive.
Quote from dadge :your loss then really. because it was EPIC!! i take it the only jokes you find acceptable are found in christmas crackers.
ever laughed at a racist joke? or maybe a sexist joke? or even a homophobic joke?
what about a joke involving two irishmen(also racist)?
ever try to write a responce without swearing? some people find that offensive.

You can't laugh at a racist joke, because if you see the funny side to it, it means you are racist.
oh, shut up you tool. if i drink in a gay bar, does that make me gay? no. it means you're having fun with a difficult subject. nothing more, nothing less.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG