The online racing simulator
Quote from Crashgate3 :"13. No tampering with my jazz career in any way, shape or form"

And no H.A.A.R.P signals either, and according to her she hasn't BEGUN to go far enough.

want
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from dadge :i bet it wooden start!
i'm here all week.

I think it wood start, although it would only last for a second before it ch-oaks.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I think it wood start, although it would only last for a second before it ch-oaks.

and then you'll be pining for a new engine. all that varnish wood sap the power out of the thing too....
Quote from dadge :and then you'll be pining for a new engine. all that varnish wood sap the power out of the thing too....

If that was my Ferrari engine, I would knot be happy. In fact, I may even lose control and bark in anger at someone. At least I could make some cash back from Ferrari's piston rings.
Quote from dadge :and then you'll be pining for a new engine. all that varnish wood sap the power out of the thing too....

Nah, I'm sure the power wood be oak-ey.
Wood you all leaf it out?
Quote from R34GTR :Wood you all leaf it out?

why don't you guys make like a tree, and get the hell outa here!
I think the performance wood be a bit willowy, infact it wood probably be a birch to drive anyway
It looks like it's got so much power you'd need balsa steel to drive it.
Some corkingly good jokes being pulled here. That engine has so much power it would never get beeched.
Can you read this?
if yuo can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
Don't post your email forwards here >.<

And that isn't entirely true you can mess words up so bad they can't be read.
I've read versions of this where everyone was supposed to be able to read it.
Just saw this off TV:
wth I just realized that "great tits" = this

my hole live doesn´t make sense anymore
Quote from Elderado :if yuo can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

It's true!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :ARSE! GET BACK DOWN HERE NOW!

a

It could also be "backwards tits". Well, i wouldnt name these tits, but ...
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG