The online racing simulator
But hurt WoW player indeed, I think the owner of the PC's in the picture, was being critisized for just that, having a **** tonne of PC's in one room for no real reason, but you thought it was a rage against WoW... poor you.
Quote from BlueFlame :But hurt WoW player indeed, I think the owner of the PC's in the picture, was being critisized for just that, having a **** tonne of PC's in one room for no real reason, but you thought it was a rage against WoW... poor you.

Awwwww. Look guys, BlueFlamezzz is trying to get back at someone after getting "owned" in just about any other thread. How cute.
Quote from DevilDare :Awwwww. Look guys, BlueFlamezzz is trying to get back at someone after getting "owned" in just about any other thread. How cute.

No, I just hate WoW, I loved the way you got defensive over NOTHING.
Yes, quite.
i...need his money D:
and also, dont wanna see his electricity bill...
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i...need his money D:
and also, dont wanna see his electricity bill...

With that kind of setup, chances are its his mothers electricity bill.
And yes, he does not make any money out of it so no, there is nothing to be jealous of. He annually pays $5711 for the subscription alone.

I stand by my point of him wasting his life.
Quote from (SaM) :And yes, he does not make any money out of it so no, there is nothing to be jealous of. He annually pays $5711 for the subscription alone.

I stand by my point of him wasting his life.

How is he wasting his life?

First of all, the fact that he has enough money for that shows that he MUST be successful at something, therefore probably smart. Not wasting his life playing 24/7.

Secondly, its his hobby... I can say the same for you because you sim-race. Isnt that "wasting life"? Sitting at a wheel and pretending to be racing?
Quote from DevilDare :How is he wasting his life?

First of all, the fact that he has enough money for that shows that he MUST be successful at something, therefore probably smart. Not wasting his life playing 24/7.

Secondly, its his hobby... I can say the same for you because you sim-race. Isnt that "wasting life"? Sitting at a wheel and pretending to be racing?

I thought you were smarter than that. What makes you think I have 36 LFS accounts? How does that even compare? I hardly even play anymore.

If you read the article, you'll know he has all of his accounts on at least lvl 61. You seem to feel quite upset about people saying it's a waste so I'm going to assume you know getting even 1 account to lvl 61 is a lot of effort, let alone 36 accounts. That's months, if not years of time spent after work (if he actually has work) to get there.

I think it's a very safe conclusion to say that this man has an obsession. And we all know obsessions are when we want something, but never feel fulfilled. If it weren't, he wouldn't have 36 accounts. He needs help getting what he REALLY wants.

Quote from (SaM) :I thought you were smarter than that. What makes you think I have 36 LFS accounts? How does that even compare? I hardly even play anymore.

Very simply. Its his hobby. Just like sim-racing, is, or rather was, your hobby.

Quote :If you read the article, you'll know he has all of his accounts on at least lvl 61. You seem to feel quite upset about people saying it's a waste so I'm going to assume you know getting even 1 account to lvl 61 is a lot of effort, let alone 36 accounts. That's months, if not years of time spent after work (if he actually has work) to get there.

And if you bothered to do any kind of research or more reading in this case, you would find out that he only really plays 1 character, while all the other ones are getting automated using a simple program that registers his key clicks and sends it to all the other computers.

Also, getting to 61 is a joke. Getting to max level is even a joke.

Quote :I think it's a very safe conclusion to say that this man has an obsession. And we all know obsessions are when we want something, but never feel fulfilled. If it weren't, he wouldn't have 36 accounts. He needs help getting what he REALLY wants.

/facepalm

Will break the formatting but who cares.

Quote from DevilDare :First of all, the fact that he has enough money for that shows that he MUST be successful at something

Yep, he's smart at begging his rich mother to buy him MOAR COMPUTORS.
Quote from DevilDare :First of all, the fact that he has enough money for that shows that he MUST be successful at something.

Not at life though.

Since whatever he is doing for a job, the rest of his time he is playing with himself.
Also, there's a crane at the front end, possibly lifting it up...
I'd assume they're trying to put it back on it's wheels and don't want it to slam down on the front

Quote from DevilDare :How is he wasting his life?

Paying over 5k in accounts for ANY game, is a waste of a life, I'd say the same thing about someone having that much in iRacing accounts, though it would probably only be about 10 iRacing accounts to make up the same ammount of money.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG