Google Gravity
#2 - amp88
Why?
Good question.
Why not?
#5 - amp88
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Yes you can. The search results still work.
#7 - amp88
Quote from AjRose :Yes you can. The search results still work.

The browser still technically functions, yes. It's not really usable though, is it? I haven't looked at any guidelines for Human Computer Interaction in the last few years, but I don't think it's a very handy thing to move the controls of the webpage over the screen.
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
I like it :P, kinda funny, i like this kind of stuff.
Only thing is that it laggs
Quote from amp88 :The browser still technically functions, yes. It's not really usable though, is it? I haven't looked at any guidelines for Human Computer Interaction in the last few years, but I don't think it's a very handy thing to move the controls of the webpage over the screen.

Well It's obviously not useful but it's cool at least in my opinion. I think it would be better if it were low gravity and they kind of floated around.
Quote from amp88 :Why?

Prank time of a few tech dumb work mates I thinks

when they are away, those that have google as homepage, which is a fair few will have the homepage changed, whenthey start up IE, this is what they will be getting. Then sit back and watch the fun develop.
haha i found that once with google but i dont know anymore what site it was
That stuff falls down the screen, shakes around in there and thats it. Cant move it or something, or there is somekinda magic trick to move the text stuff? (feels actually like a pointless program for people who are just very very bored)
Drag and Drop it?
Quote from Highsider9 :Drag and Drop it?

Doesnt work for me. No matter what i do on that stuff.

Using Mozilla 3.5.2
Quote from hazaky :Doesnt work for me. No matter what i do on that stuff.

Using Mozilla 3.5.2

I use firefox too, but its incompatile with it. I tried IE and it still didn't work. Google Chrome works with the site though.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :I use firefox too, but its incompatile with it. I tried IE and it still didn't work. Google Chrome works with the site though.

Really?

Do Google really not have anything better to do with their time?
#17 - DeKo
Quote from J@tko :Really?

Do Google really not have anything better to do with their time?

Since when was "mrdoob.com" a google owned or run domain?
#18 - CSU1
Fail.
Works fine on Opera 10, grabbing that large Google logo and swinging it around really makes stuff fly and bounce into random directions
Quote from hazaky :That stuff falls down the screen, shakes around in there and thats it. Cant move it or something, or there is somekinda magic trick to move the text stuff? (feels actually like a pointless program for people who are just very very bored)

some of your friends have google as their homepage perhaps...switch it when they are not looking and see the expression when they start browsing.
Quote from -NightFly- :some of your friends have google as their homepage perhaps...switch it when they are not looking and see the expression when they start browsing.

Dont know many of them but some do, maybe yea. Could try that out
at first i was like :| then i lol'd.

Google Gravity
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG