The online racing simulator
New School Year
(68 posts, started )
You really shouldn't get lesions from schooling.
My whole life just got very very real about an hour ago. I realised that it's now 15 days until I'm moving away to the University of Lincoln to start afresh with completely new people in a totally new place.

It only got real when I found one of my six flatmates on facebook. Now they have a face, it just got serious. I know as soon as I get there I'll be fine but right now... wow... it's worried looks all around.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :My whole life just got very very real about an hour ago. I realised that it's now 15 days until I'm moving away to the University of Lincoln to start afresh with completely new people in a totally new place.

It only got real when I found one of my six flatmates on facebook. Now they have a face, it just got serious. I know as soon as I get there I'll be fine but right now... wow... it's worried looks all around.

You might want to do police checks on your 'flatmates' you know just in case....
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :You might want to do police checks on your 'flatmates' you know just in case....

My door has a lock. I'll be fine. As long as 'fine' involves never leaving my room.
next week monday for me
going in grade 10

MORE SKOOL JUST MEANS LESS TIME IN LFS
...still on holiday, until 22. september
Just to reassure everyone, have a read through this.
Quote from niall09 :Points for the 2 courses im interested in are around 330 Should be piss easy, but I'd be disappointed if I got anything less that 450, my aim is about 480/490

I'd be aiming about the same, I was also thinking of Architecture, but that's like 580 points or something...If I get it, great, but I probably won't
No school
No Job... but looking quietly
Money coming in from reffing still

Life is pretty decent... so far.
Quote from Timdpr :Just to reassure everyone, have a read through this.

That took me 50 minutes to read. Horrendous and horrifying. If my new room mates are annoying, I'll just think about this to make myself feel better (and a little sick).
I started monday so just finished my 1st week and it was easy Plane Geometry Spanish Biology and Earth Science 11th grade ftw
I started 2 weeks ago on Thursday.

It's meh so far I guess, school's school. It's my last year of high school so I guess I have to like it and live it up.

Taking Geometry, Biology, English 12, Keyboarding 2, Microsoft Office 2, and a Fitness class (Weightlifting).
#38 - JJ72
Trying to get first honor in a degree, which no one had suceed in it last 5 school years.
Doing a one year study which is basicly an orientation year for the army, just came back from the woods where i was 3 days and i am enjoying it so far.

Lots of sports this year, woo.
Quote from Timdpr :Just to reassure everyone, have a read through this.

That is one crazy story.....

The guy did pretty well keeping his anger in and not barging in at night to beat the shit out of his room mate. I know I probably would of after couple of weeks
Quote from DevilDare :

beat the shit out of his room mate.

He didn't have to beat it out of him; he did it of his own accord.
I start greasemonkey training on Monday, technically I started this week but it was just health and safety plus a bunch of horror stories about people who lost limbs and/or get a serious case of death. Which was nice.
started y11 on wednesday just gone hate chemistry hate the teacher
Quote from Mp3 Astra :He didn't have to beat it out of him; he did it of his own accord.

True that actually
Quote from Luke.S :starting my gcses now [sarcasm] woot [/sarcasm]

Same here xD Roll on Monday!... Woot..? xD

I'm taking Art, Theatre Studies and Design/Technology and Triple Science. As well as all the usual Maths and English..

I hate my english teacher - looks like a bulldog.

Year10 >_<
we go back on tuesday and we've had 7 weeks off
i dont have to go to school . i was told not to come back ...
Quote from G!NhO :I had 12.

european holidays are sooooo much nicer end of june till mid september
Quote from G!NhO :I had 12.

Quote from jwardy :european holidays are sooooo much nicer end of june till mid september

Ireland is better

We had 14weeks, 28th May untill 4th September for me

New School Year
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG