The online racing simulator
New School Year
(68 posts, started )
New School Year
Hey guys new school year wonderd what you lot are up to this year ive got the best lessions so far so hope they stay that way.

Also anyone who play's lfs live in woodbridge england
#2 - J@tko
Start my last year of school on tuesday - only 33 school weeks till uni, cant wait!
Quote from J@tko :Start my last year of school on friday - only 33 school weeks till uni, cant wait!

Likewise, except we started on Monday...still can't wait for uni though, I've heard some epic stories from friends
Are UK schools back already? Is that why there's so much damn traffic going to work again?
i started sixth form today
Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing :P
9th grade, School start Monday.
Blargh.
starting my gcses now [sarcasm] woot [/sarcasm]
Had college induction day today: Psychology, Sociology, Computing & Economics. Not sure about them so much though
Tomorrow for me. Last year as well. Kind of looking forward, miss the fun times, especially ICT
I started 9th grade in tuesday. Having exams in this school-year
Had my second day of 10th grade(or whatever year you enter when you are 15 years old) for me. It's going to be an easy year in every class except for Spanish because I have the same teach as last year, and she thinks we remembered everything from last year.
Started uni last monday. Studying product design. So far it has been awesome, totally content with my choice.
Going back into year 10 (first GCSE year, 14yo) next monday - the year 7s and 11s are going back this friday, ha! One extra day of freedom for me.

BTW guys, have we enjoyed our summer hols?

*YEAH!*

Have we completely wasted out summer hols?

*YEAH!*
You bunch of youngins. I'm back to College next week... 2 years left till I've got my degree.
My first year at Utrecht University started this week. I'm studying Law
#16 - Migz
Starting IT at college this monday
Im a bit depressed though, majority of my friends are going to a different college
You're all bloomin' lucky; I went back to college on the 24th!
Yes, the 24th of August.
Why? I've no idea...
Wednesday next for me
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Likewise, except we started on Monday...still can't wait for uni though, I've heard some epic stories from friends

Same, but I start tomorrow...even after 14 weeks holidays I dont want to go back

I presume you'll be headin off to UL, if you get the points? Also, what course are you gonna do? Most of my friends are headin off to uni this week, but I decided to do TY like a big homo

I think I might put Digital Media Design as first choice, then maybe Computer Systems as second choice.
Quote from niall09 :Same, but I start tomorrow...even after 14 weeks holidays I dont want to go back

I presume you'll be headin off to UL, if you get the points? Also, what course are you gonna do? Most of my friends are headin off to uni this week, but I decided to do TY like a big homo

I think I might put Digital Media Design as first choice, then maybe Computer Systems as second choice.

Haha my thoughts exactly, TY was such a waste of time considering I could've been out of this hell hole by now, and enjoying uni life

UL hopefully yea, either Software Engineering or Computer Engineering, not entirely sure what the difference even is Points should be OK, they're looking for around 430 which I can easily get if I actually do a bit of work this year
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Haha my thoughts exactly, TY was such a waste of time considering I could've been out of this hell hole by now, and enjoying uni life

UL hopefully yea, either Software Engineering or Computer Engineering, not entirely sure what the difference even is Points should be OK, they're looking for around 430 which I can easily get if I actually do a bit of work this year

Points for the 2 courses im interested in are around 330 Should be piss easy, but I'd be disappointed if I got anything less that 450, my aim is about 480/490
Oh, the joys of acronyms
Quote from J@tko :Oh, the joys of acronyms

TY = Transition Year. This is an optional year for students to take after their Junior Cert (equivalent of GCSE's). In this year, emphasis is more on building character rather than academic. You genreally do lots of activities, weeks away, school trips etc. It also gives you a taste of Leaving Cert (A-levels) subjects.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transition_Year

UL = University of Limerick
Quote from anbiddulph :Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing :P

Nice, my exact choices. I think Scawen did the same too (or at least very similar).
Quote from niall09 :TY = Transition Year. This is an optional year for students to take after their Junior Cert (equivalent of GCSE's). In this year, emphasis is more on building character rather than academic. You genreally do lots of activities, weeks away, school trips etc. It also gives you a taste of Leaving Cert (A-levels) subjects.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transition_Year

UL = University of Limerick

Ta

New School Year
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG