The online racing simulator
UKLFS FOX League Signup
(115 posts, started )
I'm gonna be away next week so i can't make aston national... which sucks 'cause it's a really good track for close racing in the FoX . btw i think people who don't turn up to races without prior warning should forfeit their place in the next race or something cause loads didn't turn up last race and a lot of people would have liked the chance to race.
Quote from joshdifabio :btw i think people who don't turn up to races without prior warning should forfeit their place in the next race or something cause loads didn't turn up last race and a lot of people would have liked the chance to race.

I agree... :hidesbehi

Edit: Btw, since this was the 101st post in an exceedingly diverse topic, you might wanne PM Victor for a dedicated subsection, Darktimes... That way you can also have nice pre and post-race chat topics and stuff.
^ good idea

im pretty up for it this week,my pace is as usual pretty bad (lol) but im better round aston than blackwood for sure

hopefully i can pull another top 10 finish with some luck
Quote from DarkTimes :I'll send out emails tomorrow afternoon after work. I'll also post a set of rules and some other info.

Mmm, yet again no email for me... Have they been sent out yet?
i just got mine
Quote from gishuk :i just got mine

Yeah, I was talking more about mails sent to reserve drivers, who weren't admitted yet last week. Ah well, I'll just wait for a post from Darktimes.
Got mine, and I've been practicing National in the FOX, so I'm all set. Just got to find that consistency I nearly always lack...
Quote from tristancliffe :Just got to find that consistency I nearly always lack...

When you find it can I borrow some please?
-
(LawVS) DELETED by LawVS
Quote from TechAde :When you find it can I borrow some please?

I used to hava an entire jar of it, but it slipped from the cupboard while I was getting the peanut butter

By the way, I got my magic e-mail! So watch out tonight, I'm gonna kick everybody's ar... Ow w8, I'm not that good...
Hehe Bob, look forward to it.

I've had like no practice at all on AS Nat in the FOX, so I'm expecting to be near the back. Still if we keep it neat on the first lap it will be a good race. No restarts this time and no mid-race join, if you throw it at the wall then you'll have to sit out.

8pm start for qual people.
Don't expect too much from me, cos I've lost my consistency. Perhaps a low 50 will be plausible But still, it'll be fun all the same
Oh yeah, I'll PM victor see if we can get our forum.
I won't be able to make the race today guys. If you have a standby list, a spot is open.

See you at the next
We have our own Forum!!!
Why can't I sign up for the league? Ok that it has already started but it would be a good fun to participate in races even if no chance for final win.

edit: Ok I see there is only 1 server for 20 people. Anyway if people leave i would join the league.

UKLFS FOX League Signup
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG