The online racing simulator
UKLFS FOX League Signup
(115 posts, started )
I'm not jumping anything (except maybe fences in the Banger servers)...
Just preparing myself for the worst possible outcome, so it won't come as a shock

I'll jump to the server now...
I'll just defend myself before I'm cut - I am a fair driver, new to S2 but not to sim racing. Also - I was there for the practise last week and made the effort, and am 100% behind this league.

Don't cut me!! (please).
You have not been cut Samiad don't worry.
Ooo. Exciting!

This is shaping up to be quite the exclusive event...
Signed up Looking forward to racing with everone.
I signed up yesterday
I've signed up today! I love the FOX.
Should be good - looks like we'll have a fine sized grid
Thanks for signing up everybody, I've closed the league signup for the time being. Emails will be sent out tonight and tomorrow.
Just wondering how many races one season will be.
Quote from DarkTimes :If you do not know what this league entails then please may I refer you back to the original thread which we created back on RaceSimCentral.

Go to page 2 for the calender
K, thanks. Looks like a fun format :-D
Quote from tristancliffe :I'm in (I was the first to sign up I think). Can't wait. Just hope I didn't peak to soon in the first practice session.

BAH
I missed it. Should priority not be given to those who raced on the practice server successfully all the time?
Quote from DarkTimes :Thanks for signing up everybody, I've closed the league signup for the time being. Emails will be sent out tonight and tomorrow.

have you sent those out already?
Isn't this league starting tomorrow? Any info on whos gonna be racing? thanks.
Sorry about that.

Emails have been sent out to the drivers who will be racing tomorrow.
Thanks for the email, any chance we could have a list of the drivers who were picked? cheers
and do we need numbers to put on our skins?

i have a new one just for this btw
Dang, I had really liked to compete in this league...

But ah well, I'll find something else, or maybe compete next season . Any chance of hearing why people weren't picked? That way I could maybe work on my flaws...
I hope people don't get hung up on not being picked, it was nothing to do with "flaws" and more about just being on the unlucky end of a hard decision. Unfortunately there are only 20 spaces on the server and we got almost twice that in terms on signups. People who were not picked for the initial line-up will still be kept, when drivers start to fall out of the main league (there will always be a couple of drop-outs) we will pool from the drivers names we have on record. In that case if you still want to race then you are welcome to.

Pick whichever number you like...
dibs on 9!
i'm in
№ 22
Quote from bobvanvliet :Dang, I had really liked to compete in this league...

But ah well, I'll find something else, or maybe compete next season . Any chance of hearing why people weren't picked? That way I could maybe work on my flaws...

Hey Bob, can you contact me? (doe maar naar m_jagersma bij hotmail.com )

well, looking forward to this evening, a strong field and a great track, should be fun!
Quote from DarkTimes :I hope people don't get hung up on not being picked, it was nothing to do with "flaws" and more about just being on the unlucky end of a hard decision. Unfortunately there are only 20 spaces on the server and we got almost twice that in terms on signups. People who were not picked for the initial line-up will still be kept, when drivers start to fall out of the main league (there will always be a couple of drop-outs) we will pool from the drivers names we have on record. In that case if you still want to race then you are welcome to.

Pick whichever number you like...

You had to warn us in the first post about that you'll pick drivers to YOUR discretion,*poster walks around with his head down kicking rocks, Or you had to send email to people that don't match your interests! Because people have their own plans for leagues.
P.S. Don't touch me when drivers start to fall out of the main league, skunk.

Edit by Fonnybone: Let's try and not cross over to insults please, thanks.

UKLFS FOX League Signup
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG