The online racing simulator
i was so pissed,thats why i go to spectators
Camber on my front left tyre go to + instead - after that hit and didnt think about points or anything else,this one here is very fun to drive,but my fun was ruined.And i spectated...This was short race,and if i go to repair damage,i will never get the chance to gain any position,and to drive alone on track isn't very fun,it is boring
Quote from michele0676 :Yes, this is true, of course !

But why did u go out of race after wall ?

I had to go pit and i finished last one but i think that yesterday i had to finish, just to take some important point for the champs.

I think he was litle bit nervous , like me , after accident in the race 2 on pool 2 on the end of the lap 7.
@wlayco:
Admin takes the decision, and i agree with him.
the incident it's not the episode in the chicane..that is clearly my fault.

In the straits you bump me from behind without reason..then you move to the left but beyond the bridge you return to the right...into my line. Then you brake turning to the right. And now u are speaking about i'm not correct?
pfff...
Learn to have respect from other drivers, and you'll see that then you will be respected.
I had no problem with other drivers..because they passed me clearly.
I never have in mind to join in middle race only for get off another driver.
This is enough to understand who is the most correct.
That's all.
because of urr crash on last lap, i gaind 2 slot,

Thx bro
Quote from ivantod :here is video of incident in Pool A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXUMcU9SVOY

Razgriz_91 PaulC2K and me was involved.

It is slowmotion,birdeye view,then view from Razgriz's car,from Paul's car and last one is from mine car.I turn on damage indicator so all of u can see what car had contact from what side.There is no lag,it is Razgriz's fault !
I want to get him punished !

There was no way 3 people was going to make that corner with a 3 car wide battle, i think the person on the outside was at fault cause no way was he going to make it all the way on the outside and expect to make the next corner without hitting the tyres.
Quote from rc10racer :There was no way 3 people was going to make that corner with a 3 car wide battle, i think the person on the outside was at fault cause no way was he going to make it all the way on the outside and expect to make the next corner without hitting the tyres.

for me it's a stupid racing incident! go from gas and do racing line. in next straight you have slipstream and another chance to pass without so much risk!
ok,no way that 3 cars would make next corner,but i didn't make it to the next corner,that's the point

So,my point is:Razguz_91 hit the PaulC2K.Razguz made a mistake,and i have no luck there.
I want justice !
Quote from rc10racer :There was no way 3 people was going to make that corner with a 3 car wide battle, i think the person on the outside was at fault cause no way was he going to make it all the way on the outside and expect to make the next corner without hitting the tyres.

I agree with that , but if you look little better just that guy was on the racing line , the other two guys didn t.
How it is writen in the "clean racers club" when you can pass?
Quote from Ki-Men :I agree with that , but if you look little better just that guy was on the racing line , the other two guys didn t.
How it is writen in the "clean racers club" when you can pass?

And i ask u ...

Where is written that when 3 peoples are in battle ... we have to consider the green racing line ????
Quote from michele0676 :And i ask u ...

Where is written that when 3 peoples are in battle ... we have to consider the green racing line ????

This is the correct answer , but , the poen of all this is that three cars in battle can go on the track wide in the same time , and can go in that corner three car wide but in the next corner can not go or can go but with much reduced speed.
But in here the point is that Ivan is not made the first corner , however he was on the ideal line before first corner and on that place where the accident is happend the cars can go three wide on the track!
Yes, it's true but in race that situations are very difficult to valutate in the right way especially if u are one of that three cars.

I've a question for ALL. I need your "UFB" experience to make the best choise for last track race.

What do u prefer ... BL1R or KY2R ?
Quote from michele0676 : What do u prefer ... BL1R or KY2R ?

both are equally fun, but BL1R throws too many yellow flags.
Infact ! KY2R is the best choise, i think.
KY2R for the final round!

SO6 next, would be nice if I'm fast enough for Pool A, especially as UFBR@SO6 is probably my favourite combo out of all the selections (I've tried ) in LFS
definitly ky2r
BL1r always provided good racing on the UF Racers Club's UFBR league, so I'd say BL1r.

Its yellow flag bug is not that annoying, having a fake flag every 3 laps is not a big deal.
I agree with Greybull, BL1R is more chalenging to drive and the racing would be a lot closer then on KY2R.
Quote from michele0676 :Infact ! KY2R is the best choise, i think.

damn i like BL1R! need to find a brick for oval part
Ky2r
KY2R for me please, the hairpin is hard, but not as tricky as bl1r t1
Just for now:
KY2R: 6
BL1R: 3

Vote vote !
BL1R is great for Baby UFR.
Ky2r for me
kyoto
@michele i vote for BL1R

@ivantod: i understand that you are angry for that accidenti but why you want a penalty for me? i was on the inside, you on the outside. the ideal line doesn't mean anything in these cases. so the corner was to the left and you was the 3rd car on the right. you was the one that was risking more than the other two because with a little hit between me and paul you would be hit too, and go out (sorry for no-perfect english), that is exactly what happened. we were ALL too aggressive and we risked too much. i knew that i was risking to ruine my race, but i took the risk and i guess also you and paul did the same, otherwise you should leave the throttle.
then i was near to the grass and the riddle and i was always turning left (it can be seen by the replay) so where could i go? i did not hit paul and i did not sneak in the corner, i was already there. so i had no space between the riddle and paul's car, paul had no space between me and you, so he was in difficulty and hit me and then hit you...I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE FAULT TO PAUL remember this, he is not guilty, but me neither. on the contrary i tried to avoid any contact with him because I knew that you was there too, I knew that we were in three in that corner.
so in the end: i am sorry for your race but this time i had no fault, we all risked too much and we all must be ready to pay the consequences. that was a race accident. i hope that you can finally understand this and stop to accuse me of something i didn't. BYE
This thread is closed

Baby UFR League
(214 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG