The online racing simulator
Baby UFR League
-
MemberList (michele0676) DELETED by michele0676 : dfgh
I've changed a little the subscription procedure so now i need your emails too, sorry for this little problem.

The server is on from yesterday.

In the website u can see the times in the 4 tracks and u can download some set too, if u need.

We think that some track will be changed, for example BL1R instead of AS2, like Dru suggested in other thread.
I follow the link and click on forum, and it brings me back here ?
Yes there is not an official Baby UFR Forum (just for now) so we use this.
news: S02 was changed with s06 cause only 16 place in grid of s02
Wow I really had insane fun this evening on SO6! Brought me back fond memories of the CTRA BabyR server
Quote from NightShift :Wow I really had insane fun this evening on SO6! Brought me back fond memories of the CTRA BabyR server

You're very fast in S06, in fact !
On EQ Worry suggestion i set Airio with standard "UFB" car.
So the time registered first of yesterday was "lost" but now we have a new kinf of car, the UFB.
Quote from michele0676 :You're very fast in S06, in fact !

Yes some 2 cents faster than you even! guess I'll have my ass handed to me before midnight today

BTW it's amazing how much fun you can have in these cars, it doesn't matter whether you're fast or slow, seeing a bunch of cute tiny Rs getting into a corner all together wheel by wheel, door by door is really great. But being among that bunch is even better!
Sorry michele.... I'm signed for the championship and I do some laps on your server, but i don't see my laps time in the prequalification times???.... Why???
Quote from Delta_S4 :Sorry michele.... I'm signed for the championship and I do some laps on your server, but i don't see my laps time in the prequalification times???.... Why???

Delta it's right.
Some days ago i change server configuration.
So now default car is "UFB", not UFR.
So u need make other laps in server because u have only UFR times and not UFB.

The test race is confirmed for tuesday 21/7.
Is very important make laps on AS1, beacuse the server password will be send only to the 32 fasted drivers in AS1.

We are allready 28 peoples !
ok, thanks michele for organize!!

good job!
rules updated!for me 12 hours are not enough time! got to stay out of trouble
OK, 24 hours now.

I remember all another time that is very very important make the time in AS1 for the test race of next tuesday.
Server password will be send ONLY to the fastest 32 pppls in AS1.
Hi bro,

What s the name of the server and does it have a password?

Thx
many thanks bro
very nice!!
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1 : Wrong thread.
thanks all for coming yesterday! was funny with so much fast guys.

after a good qualifing i had to fight with sypher all race long. the rythm was very high and he was always behind me for 17 laps. i did some mistakes and he passed me and won!

in race 2 i was hit from behind 2 times and i spin. my tyres was coocking and i decide to retry!

gratz to podium in race 1 &2

see you next week!!
Oh well, race 2 start was worst I've seen for a while Maybe it could be better to change only top 10 finishers from race 1 in reversed order for race 2..
Tukko that is a good proposal, we take soma days to decide that.

Thanks to all to partecipate to the test race.

Check LFS NEWS and comment, if u can.
Quote from Tukko :Oh well, race 2 start was worst I've seen for a while Maybe it could be better to change only top 10 finishers from race 1 in reversed order for race 2..

agree!
Quote from Tukko :Oh well, race 2 start was worst I've seen for a while Maybe it could be better to change only top 10 finishers from race 1 in reversed order for race 2..

My proposal.

First 12 in reverse respect race 1, other racers in order by fastest lap on race 1.

Airio make this automatically if we want.
This thread is closed

Baby UFR League
(214 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG