The online racing simulator
Quote from michele0676 :My proposal.

First 12 in reverse respect race 1, other racers in order by fastest lap on race 1.

Airio make this automatically if we want.

Sounds nice
Quote from michele0676 :My proposal.

First 12 in reverse respect race 1, other racers in order by fastest lap on race 1.

Airio make this automatically if we want.

that sounds good, +1
I agree
I agree to
Rules Updated:

Race 2 starts with first 12 reversed and other ordered by fasted lap in race respect Race 1.
very nice video!!!
Cause high number of members i decided to open the second server !

So all member can race.

There will be POOL A and POOL B.

Check prequalification time to see in wich pool u are.
It's fantastic so no problem for fast driver in race very very good job thank's :headbang::turtle2::banana::moped: :wow::eclipseeh:uglyhamme:laola::bounce8:
Server BABY UFR LEAGUE 2 is now password protected.

So league member can make the good time.

Server is in practice mode with reset allowed.
I guess I'll have to miss this round, sorry, something has come up though. But hopefully I'll still do okay in pool 2
hope nothing seriously?!? thanks for the imformation!
Well important, but not serious
63 racers start in round 1, 32 in pool A and 31 in pool B.

Good luck all and i remember ALL to race with fair & play.

If u push another guy return him his position, otherwise u will receive some seconds of penalty.
Really sorry to say this but i wont be able to make it for the races tonight because of work. Have to travel to another city early in the morning so need an early go-to-bed action.
Sorry again

Good luck to everybody
NOPE mate, see u on next race.
GL and HF everyone tonight, cya all next week
Just to be clear on something, bump-draft in qualifications is allowed or not?
Drafting is impossible to not allow

But push is not allowed.
Bump drafting is almost impossible with these cars, there's a bug which give you 80% of chance to be sent into the barrier if you try it.
good race and be clean!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Bump drafting is almost impossible with these cars, there's a bug which give you 80% of chance to be sent into the barrier if you try it.

With new layout the bug does not work.
Overmax - so sorry for that... really didn't want to end your race like that.
All I wanted is to keep challenging you.

Really sorry for that
AMT»WlayCo shows against me in lap 6 /2nd race that he is not able to respect other drivers. It's not the first time...last week in fun racing league join in middle race more time to send off another driver.

http://www.funracingleague.com ... trophy-race-3-results/938

It's not a correct driver. When he takes the draft, he bumps me and touches in the straight. At the end of the straits turn into my line e don't let me space.
I ask for a penalization to him at the admin.

Edit: another teammate of him tell me "look what did sklero before.." ..probably AMT»WlayCo revenge his team mate for the crash happened before.
My appologies to PLZ Sypher for turn 1 accident in second race. My fault man so sorry I ruined your race, and others who were in the multiple crashes in t1 sorry
This thread is closed

Baby UFR League
(214 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG