The online racing simulator
Quote from sermilan :I never sow he took you as his lawyer?

If you want to contintue arguing with me on this subject, then answer my post that was addresed to you, this one is for him to answer.

"3 posts all moaning about the same thing? Very mature." - this is your 2nd, you'll getting there

So to highlight the fact that ALL the questions you need answering in the 3 posts you'd made, have already been answered, you need answers to it all over again??

I held 1 line, and kept my car straight throughout that, continually looking to my right to see where you were.
You on the other hand were weaving all over the place, didnt look even once where i was and couldnt have known, and before we even got to the corner you'd turned into me taking me out.

So for all your whining, STFU and watch the incident, READ whats already been said before you start questioning things which are already answered, and then tell me what i did wrong, and how your weaving and turning into me causing us both to spin wasnt the cause of the incident.
Your only excuse is that HAD we got to the corner, apparently we wouldnt have had room!? Well, HAD you let us get to the corner, instead of spinning us both out, maybe that would have been true, but unfortunately you didnt let us get to the corner.
All this time i thought we were reviewed & punished on what HAD happened, not what MIGHT have happened.

As for the number of posts ive made, I made ONE asking for an explanation of what the penalty was for, i didnt moan or insult the admin in doing so. The 2nd, i only told you exactly what was already quite clearly available for you to read if you'd bothered reading before posting THREE pathetic whiney crybaby posts demanding the incorrect result of you taking someone out and getting away with it should stand.
So because i ask a question or answer one in a reasonable manner, means im moaning too, just because your throwing a tantrum like a toddler.
For someone whos moaning, its amazing how my moaning is mature enough to consider you wrecking me mid-race could be a racing incident and im willing to let it go, while you on the other hand appear to be hell-bent on blaming innocent parties and throwing a tantrum in the process.
well zanzi all i can say is... what a load of rubbish, on the replay you blatently spin me..
Quote from michele0676 :1. Yes, but i thought that the damaged guy in that crash was u ! I totally inverted the situation.

2. There are 3 king of penalties, 10 & 30 seconds and disqualification.
It depends by incident gravity, if guys involved lost some position, if there are car damaged, if after incident guy return position, etc etc etc.

3. How explain in 1. i did a big mistake in that protest and i inverted your and his position in incident. U caused that incident and u had no negative consequences.

1. I really don't know how you could review the incident and miss such a crucial thing as who is to be given the penalty and who's not... If you'd found me guilty for this from the begining, none of this forum mess would've had happen. If I submit a report on somebody (or if anyone else submits a report), I expect it to be reviewed fully before making a decision. This... only creates mess, as you can see and I really find it at least not serious enough.

Maybe you should check again the other incident that I reported, maybe you would change your mind there, as well?

At points 2 and 3 I didn't mean what kind of penalties are given, but what rules exactly you apply to decide who is to be penalized...

At this particular issue, my point was "always leave enough room to the passing car" was not respected, that's why I decided to raise the report. The same point was for my second report.
In my opinion, lifting of the throttle pedal is out of the question for both reports (but different actors), since this is racing and not city driving.

What rule exactly you applied for this incident? Did you take in consideration "always leave enough room to the passing car" and will you take it in the future or not?
if only you could've been bothered to read my post. If i wanted to spin/crash you dont you think i had the whole main straight to do this? But if you want to talk about blatentical moves... tell us everybody why did u reversed into racing line with no thought for the drivers behind?
Quote from ZanZi : And tbh i gotta say sorry to Kart for that spin in race2... altho i wanted to do something like that in my mind but decided to play it cool. Im really sorry it didnt turned out like that mate all i wanted to do at that moment was to catch your draft as soon as possible and try to get the inside of the coming up right turn.

Quote from kart-36 :well zanzi all i can say is... what a load of rubbish, on the replay you blatently spin me..

He's appologised for spinning you, and unlike every other incident ive seen where someone has caused another driver to crash, rather than f**king off into the distance like it never happened, at least he slowed right down and pulled over waiting for you.
You could easily have carried on racing if you wanted, you were pointing the right direction and in a split second you've spectated and despite knowing theres no talking opt for a tactful 'n\A.Stratiev - F*CK YOU'.

He's never denied spinning you, thats why he's appologised, it was an accident, there was never any need to be so abusive in the server, and nor is there any need for this attitude after someone appologises for it. You make out like he intentionally swung across to take you out, but why would someone slow and wait for you if they wanted to take you out??

Why does everyone have to take such aggressive attitudes and opinions of everyone who so much as touches them, theres FAR too many event newbies in this series, and while everyone has to learn somewhere they should also understand mistakes/accidents happen. They happen IRL in every race, and VERY RARELY do you see penalties being applied to drivers. Its racing, theres going to be racing incidents, you just have to accept them and hope for the best. Bitching about it and insulting people isnt going to turn back time.

--edit--
Cant say i'd noticed him irresponsably reversing into oncoming traffic without any care for other drivers. How anyone can defend that is beyond me, but for this one round, he's intentionally mislead the admin about how he finished the first race, has reversed into cars without any care or thought for others, and when someone accidently spins him spectates and gives abuse before leaving.
I can have sympathy for someone whos on the receiving end of a racing incident, but your attitude stinks! You've no care for anyone else's race when you take those actions, and as soon as someone makes an innocent mistake your abusive and refuse to accept an appology.
:thumbsdow
Quote from PaulC2K :So to highlight the fact that ALL the questions you need answering in the 3 posts you'd made, have already been answered, you need answers to it all over again??

I held 1 line, and kept my car straight throughout that, continually looking to my right to see where you were.
You on the other hand were weaving all over the place, didnt look even once where i was and couldnt have known, and before we even got to the corner you'd turned into me taking me out.

So for all your whining, STFU and watch the incident, READ whats already been said before you start questioning things which are already answered, and then tell me what i did wrong, and how your weaving and turning into me causing us both to spin wasnt the cause of the incident.
Your only excuse is that HAD we got to the corner, apparently we wouldnt have had room!? Well, HAD you let us get to the corner, instead of spinning us both out, maybe that would have been true, but unfortunately you didnt let us get to the corner.
All this time i thought we were reviewed & punished on what HAD happened, not what MIGHT have happened.

As for the number of posts ive made, I made ONE asking for an explanation of what the penalty was for, i didnt moan or insult the admin in doing so. The 2nd, i only told you exactly what was already quite clearly available for you to read if you'd bothered reading before posting THREE pathetic whiney crybaby posts demanding the incorrect result of you taking someone out and getting away with it should stand.
So because i ask a question or answer one in a reasonable manner, means im moaning too, just because your throwing a tantrum like a toddler.
For someone whos moaning, its amazing how my moaning is mature enough to consider you wrecking me mid-race could be a racing incident and im willing to let it go, while you on the other hand appear to be hell-bent on blaming innocent parties and throwing a tantrum in the process.

Your 3rd one, told you you'd get there...

I don't recall insulting you once in our argument so leave your "STFU" for those who do. Also, words like "whining, pathetic, crybaby etc." can be insulting and I think are not necessary if we want to have "mature" exchange of opinions. That is if you didn't really mean to insult me from the very first post?

I'll tell you what I think you did wrong: watch the screenshot I've attached to this post, please. It's a moment just before we crash. Now, pay attention where your car is hedding, especially where your right side of the car is hedding and tell me: where are those light years of space you're claiming you gave me??????????? Do you really think we can both pass through there safely?
"Weaving all around (light years of space, really...)" or not, the crash was inevitable on that moment or 0.2 secs later.

Now look at the two guys in front... look how much space Neshaz is giving to Figuar even though Figuar did not start overtaking. But that's called "safely through" or "just in case". And they both went through and continue fighting through the very next corner. That's what I was expecting from you!

I never looked at you because I was already on the far right side of the track and "knowing your position" would not change much because I had almost no track left to part from you. But the sound of your engine was telling me you were close and I expected just a bit of room to pass there safely for both of us. Unforunately...

EDIT: and yes... lifting off the throttle pedal for me is out of the question. This is racing, we all want to go through the finish line as fast as we can and hopefuly faster than anyone else on the track

@RevengeR - I don't mind you telling your opinion, on the contrary.
Attached images
Clip.jpg
Quote from sermilan :1. I really don't know how you could review the incident and miss such a crucial thing as who is to be given the penalty and who's not... If you'd found me guilty for this from the begining, none of this forum mess would've had happen. If I submit a report on somebody (or if anyone else submits a report), I expect it to be reviewed fully before making a decision. This... only creates mess, as you can see and I really find it at least not serious enough.

Maybe you should check again the other incident that I reported, maybe you would change your mind there, as well?

At points 2 and 3 I didn't mean what kind of penalties are given, but what rules exactly you apply to decide who is to be penalized...

At this particular issue, my point was "always leave enough room to the passing car" was not respected, that's why I decided to raise the report. The same point was for my second report.
In my opinion, lifting of the throttle pedal is out of the question for both reports (but different actors), since this is racing and not city driving.

What rule exactly you applied for this incident? Did you take in consideration "always leave enough room to the passing car" and will you take it in the future or not?

Have you actually watched the race replay, or the video a few posts back??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9tdf821ZrA
There was enough room for you, but when you decide you want to swerve all over the place, and then hit me because you've made ZERO effort to even look where i am, how the hell can you comment about leaving room when you had no situational awareness about where I was, and due to that you turn into me.
As ive said, maybe *IF* you'd let us get to the corner it could have turned out i hadnt left you room, but on the basis that we never got to the corner because you took us both out, your excuse is pretty far fetched.
However, if you pause that video at the time your about to turn into me, you can see where my path leads me, and how much room there is, and theres plenty of room.

Also, had you not gone off on a 3 post rant to yourself, and just read the message from the series admin explaining the situation, 'this forum mess' you describe wouldnt exist, and may i remind you only yesterday you were crying for public transparency so everyone can create the sort of 'forum mess' you've created.
Quote from sermilan :Your 3rd one, told you you'd get there...

Im not bitching or moaning though, thats the difference here. Your acting like a spoilt brat who cant get what he wants, regardless of right or wrong.
I was (incorrectly, by clerical error) penalised 30sec for something i felt i wasnt to blame for.
You were informed of said clerical error, and the fact that i wasnt vindictive in demanding the penalty THEY found you were deserving of.

Now, take a look at my post when i first saw the penalty, and contrast that post to every single one of yours. I explained that i didnt understand what i'd done wrong, explained my side of what i felt occured.
You've yelled, moaned and been needlessly aggressive in the way you've gone about the whole thing.

Tell me how thats not the actions of a spoilt child used to getting what they want if they throw a tantrum.

Quote from sermilan :I don't recall insulting you once in our argument

If theres one thing we've learned, asside from you being unable to drive in a straight line, its that you dont READ. I didnt say you'd insulted me, not once have i said that.

Quote from sermilan :I'll tell you what I think you did wrong: watch the screenshot I've attached to this post, please. It's a moment just before we crash. Now, pay attention where your car is hedding, especially where your right side of the car is hedding and tell me: where are those light years of space you're claiming you gave me??????????? Do you really think we can both pass through there safely?

Okay, so you've taken ONE frame of an incident, but how exactly do you explain weaving around in the space i HAVE given you, and the fact that you've taken us both out before i've supposedly had chance to give you no room?? How do you explain the fact that not ONCE did you make any effort to look where i was, while i'd looked twice.
That video shows the incident clear as day, the admin of the series had made a decision, and despite being given the reason on numerous occasions, you've instead attacked the admins decision on multiple occasions now. Not once have you asked politely, you've yelled and thrown your toys out of the pram.

Quote from sermilan : I never looked at you because I was already on the far right side of the track and "knowing your position" would not change much because I had almost no track left to part from you. But the sound of your engine was telling me you were close and I expected just a bit of room to pass there safely for both of us. Unforunately...

... I weaved and took us both out before the corner, hence the penalty?

I think you've been given your answer to this complain on numerous occasions, you've been unnecisarrily aggressive about the whole thing, and despite your own actions, despite the fact that the penalty was corrected in my favour and *I* was honest enough to just consider it a racing incident instead of looking to blame someone, not once have you attempted to calm down and talk politely about the incident, instead its yelling and repeating the exact same thing thats already been answered to you on multiple occasions.

Take a look at YOUR actions, in the car, and in this forum. There was no need for weaving, there was no need for yelling and kicking up a rotten fuss because you werent happy with their decision.
Please, get back on my previous post and read again on why I din't look at you and please go back to my 2nd previous post to read about "forum mess" and what created it.

Of course I watched the replay of the incident, you said it your self "pathetic, spend time watching the replay..." or something like that. For the RevengeR's youtube, please, again go back to my previous post.
Quote from PaulC2K :As ive said, maybe *IF* you'd let us get to the corner it could have turned out i hadnt left you room, but on the basis that we never got to the corner because you took us both out, your excuse is pretty far fetched.

The thing is you never gave me enough room for safely going through and yet threw all sorts of words at me as if I had Wembley of space but just decided to hit you.
You'll probably get away with "what HAD happen and not what WOULD'VE HAPPEN IF", but don't give me this "huge amount of space I gave you", when there was none.

EDIT: just sow your last post above

Please leave out the "brat, spoiled, not mature etc.", now you're becoming pathetic. You said that so many times now and yes we all learned what you think of me and there's no point of repeating it.

To be honest, what I was mostly pissed off was the radical change in decision and suddenly "if you want to report sermilan then we'll punish him. If you don't, than we want". What kind of judging is that?
If you think I am to blame for this incident and you obviously do - than make the bloody report and have me penalized! Don't be so fakely simphatetic for me. Please, do not protect me - just file the bloody report and make it simple. Why didn't you make the report in the first place? What kind of a racing incident it was when I was so obviously weaving on so much space you gracefuly gave to me and eventualy hit you? Make the bloody report.

Why didn't you leave me space enough for us to safely go through? Why were you aiming at the appex of that corner when you knew I was just beside you? Where did you expect me to go? Grass? Crash? Fly over? Were you expecting me to bounce of you and go on the grass and then in the fence? How long do you think we would have before the eventual crash if we hadn't crash where we have? But leave out "weaving, I crash you, pathetic, crybaby, whining, not mature etc..."
Quote from sermilan :Please, get back on my previous post and read again on why I din't look at you and please go back to my 2nd previous post to read about "forum mess" and what created it.

Of course I watched the replay of the incident, you said it your self "pathetic, spend time watching the replay..." or something like that. For the RevengeR's youtube, please, again go back to my previous post.

The thing is you never gave me enough room for safely going through and yet threw all sorts of words at me as if I had Wembley of space but just decided to hit you.
You'll probably get away with "what HAD happen and not what WOULD'VE HAPPEN IF", but don't give me this "huge amount of space I gave you", when there was none.

EDIT: just sow your last post above

Please leave out the "brat, spoiled, not mature etc.", now you're becoming pathetic. You said that so many times now and yes we all learned what you think of me and there's no point of repeating it.

To be honest, what I was mostly pissed off was the radical change in decision and suddenly "if you want to report sermilan then we'll punish him. If you don't, than we want". What kind of judging is that?
If you think I am to blame for this incident and you obviously do - than make the bloody report and have me penalized! Don't be so fakely simphatetic for me. Please, do not protect me - just file the bloody report and make it simple. Why didn't you make the report in the first place? What kind of a racing incident it was when I was so obviously weaving on so much space you gracefuly gave to me and eventualy hit you? Make the bloody report.

Why didn't you leave me space enough for us to safely go through? Why were you aiming at the appex of that corner when you knew I was just beside you? Where did you expect me to go? Grass? Crash? Fly over? Were you expecting me to bounce of you and go on the grass and then in the fence? How long do you think we would have before the eventual crash if we hadn't crash where we have? But leave out "weaving, I crash you, pathetic, crybaby, whining, not mature etc..."

You know what sermilan, i made it perfectly clear with my initial post to the admins what my opinion was on this incident. I felt it was a racing accident, however they felt it was your fault.

BECAUSE i'd said IMO it was a racing incident and wasnt wreckless driving, they gave me the opportunity of doing the right thing, of not being vendictive and taking the appoach of penalising you for the mistake OR simply for the fact that you wanted me penalised for it.
I confirmed i felt no penalty was needed, it was racing, lets get on with that. So yet again your making false comments about what im saying or my intentions, simply because either you dont read or because your knowingly throwing in things i havent said to portray a false picture of what i have said, making you a manipulative liar. Hope for your sake you dont read!

Since finding out, you've been agressive with your comments, you've bereated the admin and questioned everything over and over despite having it all made very clear when they clarified it was a mistake on their part when it came to reporting the outcome.

You've seen evidence that shows you weaving around on the track, admitted you made no effort to check where i was (using an accurate method, not guesswork!) and your only excuse is what MIGHT have happened after you took us both out, and not what DID happen which caused the incident your moaning about.

So, seeing as you've given me the choice of requesting that penalty be reinstated, as ive already once asked you if you'd like me to request it if you want the original penalty putting back in place, i'll give you the one last chance....
You've been given the outcome of the incident report you submitted, it found YOU guilty of causing the incident. THEY made that decision.
If you wish to continue going on and on:

Then at the next post of you going on about this subject....
THEN THE ADMIN OF THE SERIES HAS MY EXPRESSED PERMISSION TO APPLY THE PENALTY THEY FELT WAS DESERVING OF THE ACTIONS TAKEN.

So its your choice, accept the decision the admins chose, which *I* felt wasnt necessary, or continue with this childish act, and have my full permission to penalise you for what they felt was fitting of your actions.

Your call sermilan.
Just file the bloody report if you think I'm to blame and don't spread the story any more.

And, please, answer me those questions from my last post, regardless who's to blame for the actual incident.
PaulC2K , sermilan , too many talk and fight abaut that accident was made me to decision to watched yout incident and my conclusion of that is:

1. PaulC2K because your mistake on the chikane you are lost amaunt of your speed , given the chance sermilan eazy to catch you

2. when sermilan attack and go to overtake PaulC2K he was much slower then him

3. PaulC2K on answer to overtake from sermilan leaving the ideal line and try to block sermilan before next corner , but in that moment sermilan was paralel with him, from car view sermilan has no place to go except the gras, and PaulC2K has litle lag in that moment

4. PaulC2K whell position on the moment of accident showing us that he take the line to go thrue apex with his tyres , iff that is hapeninig sermilan has no place to go except grass out of the track

conclusion by me: PaulC2K was quilty for the accident , because he try to block the car who is fastest than him.

what should I do on his place?
I certanly not leave the ideal line when he go paralel with me, or I leave the ideal line before he cathed me up and try to block him before he overtake me, it is race!

I used the official mpr , if someone not happy with that I will provided screenshot if I must to do.
Quote from michele0676 :
Quote from kart-36 :Okay the start of race one i was 3rd.. even before we got to T1 i was spun around and race ruined.
Then in Race 2, coming into the tite left hander after the 1st split i was hit from behind and again race ruined, but then later on in the race i was coming past a nfinity person, and he spun me, clearly spun me on purpose.

Zanzi hit u on rear and cause u lost car control. He need brake and return position to u.
10 seconds of penalty for him in next race.

Okay im gunna bear this 10s penalty just because i admitted i made a mistake. Why dont you have the balls to do the same kart and admit you lied you did 16 laps infront of everybody in the server? How great did that make you feel xD

Would the admin of the race look at race one and say *hand on heart* YES IT IS OKAY TO REJOIN RACE AFTER YOU WENT TO PITS/SPECTATED. And how on earth kart got to 13th position in race 2.

Just answer me on this. Dont really care about your little crying twatish finger pointing habits. Really mate... u say you race karts. If you got involved in an accident in t1 of the race and your front tire fell off, would you run quick to the pits to pickup your 2nd kart if u have sucha... Would you be allowed to? Would you get classified in the final results of the race? Tell ya whats gunna happend... just RACE 1 OVER for you mate ur just an competent spectator.
Race 2 grid? You are right on the tale... But im not your parent to teach you how racing works am i?

One other thing mate... Its your problem you know (apparently) nothing about racing properly.
Quote from michele0676 :KY2R: 15
BL1R: 12

up

Anybody interested to tonign races to decide last track so the decision is taken just now.

Last race track is KY2R for a total of 20 laps with pit.
-
(Ulisse) DELETED by Ulisse
-
(Ulisse) DELETED by Ulisse
when the hell did i reverse in the 1st race i went straight into the pits, thats the problem with all you stupid nfinity racers, you all think your the best so your never wrong... your the people who cannot race (well out of the people from nfinity i have seen)
I've organized this league to permit some people enjoy with other.

But now, after read all these messages, i'm starting to loose the passion to continue the league.

I've spent and i'm spending a lot time (and some money to pay servers !) in this league but i don't want that my league cause peoples quarrel.

Please GUYS, we are here to make some races all together enojyng ! Remember this first of all !

LFS is only a game and it's very stupid that some poeples quarrel for a game.

I think this.
Quote from kart-36 :when the hell did i reverse in the 1st race i went straight into the pits, thats the problem with all you stupid nfinity racers, you all think your the best so your never wrong... your the people who cannot race (well out of the people from nfinity i have seen)

just admit you did it in race 2 then? jeez the blindness of people here is remarkable. ok so it was'nt race 1 mr kart, so you admit it was race 2 now yes?
you started this verbal war with words that PM's was invented for, it could all been solved there but no lets go public with all and make the admin's work even harder until the point another soul is crushed.
and i'm sorry to say but this is not a game its a simulator, please look up your definitions of words as they mean completely different meanings.
i also heard ppl moan about the amount of nfinity drivers in the league when PLZ have had over 10 drivers since the start of league, i thought that was the idea of running a league to attract drivers to race it yes?

anyways its nice to see things improve with LFS and its community NOT.

peace
Quote from michele0676 :Please GUYS, we are here to make some races all together enojyng ! Remember this first of all !

You should strictly enforce your own rules, thats all.

DNF for midracejoiners after a crash, eventually a kick/ban when they still have problems to understand the rules etc...

Some people seem to need a strong hand while others use common sense and some racecraft...

Just my two cents...
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter
Quote from michele0676 :I've organized this league to permit some people enjoy with other.

But now, after read all these messages, i'm starting to loose the passion to continue the league.

I've spent and i'm spending a lot time (and some money to pay servers !) in this league but i don't want that my league cause peoples quarrel.

Please GUYS, we are here to make some races all together enojyng ! Remember this first of all !

LFS is only a game and it's very stupid that some poeples quarrel for a game.

I think this.

You cannot satisfy all the people who take part. There are only a few who have problems, and thats way under the threshold limit.
Also, be strict and consequent with the rules you made, make no exceptions, and it will work. Also if they have a problem with each other, thats not your problem. You handle the league, not the personal affairs, let them sort it out themselves.
Yes, LFS is a simulator, the best of course.
Sorry for "game" definition, but the concept for me is the same.

I'm really happy to have in League so many fast racers and so many fast Team. For me it's the best result that I could get, of course !

About protest, i think the right way is discuss in private but i realized that for next it will be best discuss about protest in public, in specified thread (i've asked Victor to open a subforum how suggested by pacesetter).
People will open in public his protest, i will analize and i will decide the penalties.

So the work will be total transparent.
Quote from RevengeR :You cannot satisfy all the people who take part. There are only a few who have problems, and thats way under the threshold limit.
Also, be strict and consequent with the rules you made, make no exceptions, and it will work. Also if they have a problem with each other, thats not your problem. You handle the league, not the personal affairs, let them sort it out themselves.

Yes "fast" mate, i'm making this !
There are 24 hour after race to open/send protest.
If someone send a protest, i analize and reply without personal affair, of course !

But if someone think that here i'm doing a favor to some racers or some team then he is taking a big crab OF COURSE !
Yes okay S.Hill it was race 2 yes but there were yellow flags so people should have been aware... although this has nothing to do with you what so ever
This thread is closed

Baby UFR League
(214 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG