Update:

Ky2r: 8
bl1r: 6
Bl1r
@Track - KY2R is good fun and has good passing spots and wide enough racing line for 2 people to go side by side for almost a lap (ive done 2/3 in a unrestricted UFR). BL1R is definately more challenging, also a little more likely to have incidents.
For that reason, season finale, double points... IMO KY2R makes a better venue. I wouldnt say no to BL1R being added before the finale though

As for the incident being discussed...
Nobody is guilty, its a racing accident. Its that simple.
Just because there is an incident, and people get screwed doesnt mean that someone has to be selected as the bad guy who caused it to happen.

It was 3 people going into a corner, each knowing what they were doing, and knowing what could happen. Anyone who didnt want to be involved in that had ample opportunity to back out.
Sometimes backing out can be no better than sticking in there, not only do you lose places but you also put yourself (and potentially others) at risk of whats going on behind and there might not be somewhere for you to nicely slot into, particularly on an opening lap when the field is very compressed and these smaller & slower cars drive round in swarms.

Honestly, at the time i knew i hadnt done anything i shouldnt be doing, didnt think anyone else did anything they shouldnt, and having seen the replays theres bumping as the need to turn into the corner arrises, but theres nothing wrong with what happened, the outcome was the only problem.
From my position, if i could re-live that corner, i'd still hold my position, and i'd expect everyone else to do the same in those circumstances. I'd do the same if i was on my left (Razgriz), but from experience at this corner, and racing in general, being on the outside when theres a squeeze can be a bad place. I dunno if i'd have backed off if i was on the outside/right, i'd like to think i would play a waiting game as im not one for taking gambles, but in my completely honest opinion, everyone went in knowing the situation and nobody did anything stupid, dangerous, or outside the spirit of fair racing. But everyone is entitled to ask for the incident be reviewed, theres no malice in the incident report being submitted, that was clear after the race.
Update:

Ky2r: 9
bl1r: 7
seems that everyone want to drive with ice cold tires! it's right what paul said,good passing spots and wide enough racing line for 2 people to go side by side for almost a lap. but i have defenitly no fun if my tires are black and ice cold. car slide around the track and there is no chance to heat up.
bl1r for me
KY2R for me.
Ky2r: 10
bl1r:8

Eheheeh KY2R is winning LoL.
BL1r for me
K2r ,
Ky2r: 11
bl1r:9

up up !!!
In servers type !topqual or !topqual20 or !topqual 40
to check your position in Baby League

New features of last Airio version.
BL1R.. Best track going
Seeing as ive only just seen this, and theres no effort to contact people who were involved for them to have their say or any announcement of the penalties on here...

Why was i given a 30-sec penalty for "crash with sermilan" when he clearly had room and started weaving/wobbling around and ultimately turns left into me for a right kink corner, of which not once did he make any effort to look where i was to see if there was room to weave about in. I made it clear i was protecting the inside line for the corner,left him plenty of room, yet he drove irratically and made no attempt to check where i was, turned into me just before the apex of the corner and spun both of us, causing me to go from 12th down to pretty much last through , and *I* was the one who lost time and 6+ places, and despite that i was only 8sec behind him same place the following lap.

I didnt cry about it, despite the fact that i'd taken the corner perfectly cleanly and given him ample room to go through the section, i just accepted it as a racing incident and left it at that. Instead he takes ME out, moans about losing a smidgin on time, and yet I get a 30sec penalty? Someone needs to grow a pair, and accept THEIR part in the incident, rather than instantly look for someone else to blame.

Absolutely pathetic, and spending some time to study the incident would prove that, and would result in a completely different outcome.
can you post race and time of replay? Want to see the incident.
BL1r for me
Quote from PaulC2K :Seeing as ive only just seen this, and theres no effort to contact people who were involved for them to have their say or any announcement of the penalties on here...

Why was i given a 30-sec penalty for "crash with sermilan" when he clearly had room and started weaving/wobbling around and ultimately turns left into me for a right kink corner, of which not once did he make any effort to look where i was to see if there was room to weave about in. I made it clear i was protecting the inside line for the corner,left him plenty of room, yet he drove irratically and made no attempt to check where i was, turned into me just before the apex of the corner and spun both of us, causing me to go from 12th down to pretty much last through , and *I* was the one who lost time and 6+ places, and despite that i was only 8sec behind him same place the following lap.

I didnt cry about it, despite the fact that i'd taken the corner perfectly cleanly and given him ample room to go through the section, i just accepted it as a racing incident and left it at that. Instead he takes ME out, moans about losing a smidgin on time, and yet I get a 30sec penalty? Someone needs to grow a pair, and accept THEIR part in the incident, rather than instantly look for someone else to blame.

Absolutely pathetic, and spending some time to study the incident would prove that, and would result in a completely different outcome.

OMG really sorry mate, but i think that i've made a little mistake !

Infact Sermilan open protest for that but sincerely u was clean, u did change line one 1 times and sermilan, i think, had to toggle gas !

I delete immediately your penalty !

Original 30 secs penalty was for Sermilan, not for u !

If u want consider that a race incident then i do not assign penalties to Sermilan.

AGAIN SORRY MATE.
Bl1rev
Ky2r: 11
bl1r:12

up
ky2r my vote :P
Errata corrige, nesrulz vote is not valid, he's not race in league.

Ky2r: 12
bl1r:11

up
Wooh!

I did some practice this morning, now I'm doing low 22's consistently with quite a bit of fuel, but 21's is definetly possible in qually, low 21's. And will I need to do a new time, cos the last one i did wasn't within 105% of the top time, and I only did it quickly, and am well capable of going way quicker than the 24 or smth i did, i only did it in a hurry so i could race
Quote from michele0676 :OMG really sorry mate, but i think that i've made a little mistake !

Infact Sermilan open protest for that but sincerely u was clean, u did change line one 1 times and sermilan, i think, had to toggle gas !

I delete immediately your penalty !

Original 30 secs penalty was for Sermilan, not for u !

If u want consider that a race incident then i do not assign penalties to Sermilan.

AGAIN SORRY MATE.

np, as i said it was a racing incident, you just have to accept those sort of things sometimes. It wasnt wreckless or careless driving, we both could have helped avoid the incident and while i believe we could have got through their fine if he'd kept a straight path, there wasnt anything intentional or stupid from it.
This thread is closed

Baby UFR League
(214 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG