The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but it's retarded. Would you beat a dead horse in hope that you can kill it more?

I thought not.

I'd slice it up so I could eat its odd-tasting meat. But that analogy doesn't apply here so...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yes, but it's retarded. Would you beat a dead horse in hope that you can kill it more?

I thought not.

LoL, says the Xbox hater. RROD OMG MS SUCKS LOL.
Quote from MadCat360 :LoL, says the Xbox hater. RROD OMG MS SUCKS LOL.

I think you couldn't be anymore off topic if you tried. May I recommend you realize that there are times and places for everything and posting the wrong thing in the wrong place makes you seem like a pretty large idiot.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :I think you couldn't be anymore off topic if you tried. May I recommend you realize that there are times and places for everything and posting the wrong thing in the wrong place makes you seem like a pretty large idiot.

So says the man who posted "OMG RROD MS SUCKS LOL" in a topic about trying to get a G25 to work on the 360.

Idiot, thy name is MadCat and Dawedust.
Quote from MadCat360 :So says the man who posted "OMG RROD MS SUCKS LOL" in a topic about trying to get a G25 to work on the 360.

Idiot, thy name is MadCat and Dawedust.

Mine atleast had a connection.. Xbox 360 - RROD... Your connection to this thread is what?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Mine atleast had a connection.. Xbox 360 - RROD... Your connection to this thread is what?

You called out Astra on beating a dead horse, and I called you out on being a hypocrite.

That's called, you know, a thread of conversation.

If I'm making myself look like an idiot, what do you think you're doing? Making me look more like an idiot?
Quote from MadCat360 :You called out Astra on beating a dead horse, and I called you out on being a hypocrite.

That's called, you know, a thread of conversation.

If I'm making myself look like an idiot, what do you think you're doing? Making me look more like an idiot?

There's conversation if it's pertenent to the discussion at hand, yet you're taking a sensible topic about bump drafting and taking it way off topic due to a personal vendetta. If you have a problem with me, PM me so I can ignore them and atleast let normal threads continue.

In no situation did I call out Astra for beating a dead horse (well, I said it, but it was kinda in jest), I was just saying that this has been done before and it might be an interesting read (as this was from S1 days, possibly spawned from this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... oe6Gg&feature=related )
Please put this thread out of Its misery.

The OP raised a good point of debate and as usual its descended into school yard name calling and unbelievable hypocrisy.
Quote from JohnPenn :Please put this thread out of Its misery.

The OP raised a good point of debate and as usual its descended into school yard name calling and unbelievable hypocrisy.

How so? I was posting on topic, and he dragged it into a state of disrepute by silly name-calling. I think that we should continue our conversation of bump drafting after a short moment.

<short moment>

So... how about them bump-drafters?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :

<short moment>

So... how about them bump-drafters?

Not as bad as PS3 fanboys.

EDIT: Sorry.
Quote from MadCat360 :Not as bad as PS3 fanboys.

EDIT: Sorry.

You're awfully good at making yourself seem like an idiot. Are you sure it's not your profession?

Breast milk instead of cows milk? If I go to town with a bowl of Corn Flakes and milk the first female PETA member I find, I bet I will get arrested and put on some kind of list
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You're awfully good at making yourself seem like an idiot. Are you sure it's not your profession?

It's a joke, dude. Cool down.
Quote from dawesdust_12 : ...he dragged it into a state of disrepute by silly name-calling.

are you sure?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Don't drive like a pretentious twat who is scared to get any sort of contact as contact is a part of closed wheel racing (maybe not to the extent of BTCC, but a certain amount is a given).

Quote from dawesdust_12 :
Idiot.

I feel so sad when people lack words.

I could report this, or I could wait for an apology !?
I really dont`t find this a correct way of discussing matters, do you dawesdust_12 ??
Quote from alland44 :I feel so sad when people lack words.

I really dont`t find this a correct way of discussing matters, do you dawesdust_12 ??

Good luck getting an apology. I'm sure everyone here will agree that brake-checking like an idiot is well... an idiotic and dirty driving maneuver.

I find it to be pretty correct even. Call idiots what they are.

Quote from alland44 :I feel so sad when people lack words.

I'm pretty sure racism isn't as well...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Good luck getting an apology. I'm sure everyone here will agree that brake-checking like an idiot is well... an idiotic and dirty driving maneuver.

I find it to be pretty correct even. Call idiots what they are.

I pitty you !!!

I forgive you since your brain is so small. Go with god, Canuck, but NEVER EVER try to push my car !

But chances are slim, that we will ever meet in Lfs. Thank god for that !!!!!!
Quote from alland44 :I pitty you !!!

I forgive you since your brain is so small. Go with god, Canuck, but NEVER EVER try to push my car !

But chances are slim, that we will ever meet in Lfs. Thank god for that !!!!!!

My brain probably is very small thanks, but at least I'm smart enough to realize that brake checking is unacceptable behaviour. What that says about your own brain I'm sure others can piece together.

P.S. Why do you haffto bring in everyone's nationalities? You brought in that lizardfolk was "chinese" and now I'm a "canuck"... Should I just call you "Drunken Danish Dickhead"? (No offence to any other Danes.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :My brain probably is very small thanks, but at least I'm smart enough to realize that brake checking is unacceptable behaviour. What that says about your own brain I'm sure others can piece together.

P.S. Why do you haffto bring in everyone's nationalities? You brought in that lizardfolk was "chinese" and now I'm a "canuck"... Should I just call you "Drunken Danish Dickhead"? (No offence to any other Danes.

OK - I will not hit the brake 100%. I would slow down, so you had to find a new solution/cheat. As I stated, I drove with a plate saying "NO BUMP". It would take a real idiot to bump me then

I simply HATE cheaters, I can`t cope with them. Is that a problem, I can live with it !! I would rather quit Lfs than cheat.

And as I stated. I have no problem with drafting. That`s a part of racing and can be very very fun, as I stated in an earlier message.

About the nationalities. I am very suspicious about any nation calling me an idiot. (read = Canada)

I will not comment on the chinese part. They aren`t ready for that, over there.
Quote from alland44 :OK - I will not hit the brake 100%. I would slow down, so you had to find a new solution/cheat. As I stated, I drove with a plate saying "NO BUMP". It would take a real idiot to bump me then

I simply HATE cheaters, I can`t cope with them. Is that a problem, I can live with it !! I would rather quit Lfs than cheat.

And as I stated. I have no problem with drafting. That`s a part of racing and can be very very fun, as I stated in an earlier message.

About the nationalities. I am very suspicious about any nation calling me an idiot. (read = Canada)

Slowing down on a straight directly in front of someone.. I believe that's brake checking... but live in fantasy land OK.

It's not cheating, it is legal in many real world racing series, just becuase it doesn't fit into your world doesn't mean it's cheating.

You're suspicious about any nation calling you an idiot?! Then why do you constantly bring out the nationality card in any discussions. First it was that I was a canuck, then it was the "Chinese" guy. You're an idiotic bigot.

I don't see you putting anything rational here so don't bother replying. It'll still be useless garbage being spewed from a DIRTY WRECKING DANE WHO HAPPENS TO BE DRUNK!

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Slowing down on a straight directly in front of someone.. I believe that's brake checking... but live in fantasy land OK.

It's not cheating, it is legal in many real world racing series, just becuase it doesn't fit into your world doesn't mean it's cheating.

You're suspicious about any nation calling you an idiot?! Then why do you constantly bring out the nationality card in any discussions. First it was that I was a canuck, then it was the "Chinese" guy. You're an idiotic bigot.

I don't see you putting anything rational here so don't bother replying. It'll still be useless garbage being spewed from a DIRTY WRECKING DANE WHO HAPPENS TO BE DRUNK!

Thx again Dusty.

I have never used the words you use. I can not recall that we ever have been unfriendly, but I have positive recalls, when I think of you.

I now realise that you are a very sick person, that needs serious help.
Therefore I will not participate in any further discussion with you. Contact me again, when you are better.

Live well, with your cheating, but please leave me alone.

Get well soon !!
Quote from alland44 :Thx again Dusty.

I have never used the words you use. I can not recall that we ever have been unfriendly, but I have positive recalls, when I think of you.

Therefore I will not participate in any further discussion with you. Contact me again, when you are better.

Get well soon !!

I probably do need help, but if I do. You need more help than I for a variety of reasons:
  1. You think bump drafting is cheating.
  2. You're awfully racist, bringing in ones nationality as an argument.
  3. You seem to think that you're right no matter the circumstance.
  4. You're Danish. (I KID I KID!)
  5. You think that I need help, when your arguments have holes larger than Swiss cheese.
  6. Apparently brake checking is "perfectly fine" behaviour, but bump drafting is cheating. Normal, intelligent people would think quite the opposite.
I don't think much more has to be said, you've proved to me (and probably others) that you lack a brain or knowledge of racing rules along with a vast quantity of arrogance.
Quote from alland44 :Thx again Dusty.

Get well soon !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2-Yl2Yr8xo
Do you see anyone getting penalised? No. Bump drafting IS legal in some racing disciplines. None of them thinks that it is cheating. Are they all sick in the head too?
Quote from alland44 :

I live in the United States thank you very much...(pretty obvious with my NASCAR/IndyCar posts tbh)

Quote from h3adbang3r :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2-Yl2Yr8xo
Do you see anyone getting penalised? No. Bump drafting IS legal in some racing disciplines. None of them thinks that it is cheating. Are they all sick in the head too?

It started in closed wheel racing (specifically SCCA Touring Trucks here in the states) and became a legitimate tactic for almost all closed wheel racing on tarmac. Watch NASCAR, ARCA, Stock Car Brasil, BTCC, SCCA, and you'll see bumpdrafting. Heck I even remember seeing it in FIA GT and WTCC.

So is the entire closed wheel motorsports world cheaters?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG