The online racing simulator
StarLite Racing
(225 posts, started )
Quote from aobrien :
Saturday August 22nd saw the sixth and penultimate round of the 2009 IGTC season, where Starlite Racing where seen to make their debut in the highly competitive league. After little practice Starlite Racing nominated Jack Ward and Andy O'Brien as their line up for the four hour long race. After a extremley bad quallifying session, Starlite were almost back of the strong grid and had a drive through penalty to serve in the race for speeding in pitlane. We felt this demolished our chances of any type of good finish. After one hour and fourty minutes Jack Ward had served his drive through penalty and worked his way incredibly from the back up to the mid field competing withing 15th place. Andy took over from an impressive drive from Jack Ward and had a long double stint ahead of him of over two hours. Andy left the pits in sixteenth place and worked his way up through the field. Andy climbed as high as eleventh in a very strong showing from him but his suspension was so severly damaged he dropped back to 13th on the second last lap where he finished. Overall this is a great result for Starlite in their debut in such a higly ranked league and we believe there is much more to come.

Source: http://www.starlite-racing.com/

4 pbs in qually and my noobish mistake for the DT not all bad , but ye , we will do well @ round 7 if we can enter
Nice!
Awesome work, I'm very happy to see that you guys pulled through. I really wish I coulda been there.
Quote from boothy :# 15/08/09 EST Kristjan.J joined Estonian Endurance Racers (EER)
# 15/08/09 EST Kristjan.J left Starlite Racing (SLite)

Said he leaves his own team
Congratulations guys with a nice debut!

So shame that our team tebut was not successful as your due to connection problem
Thanks everyone for the comments, was a tough but rewarding race.. We took alot of risks especially when I didn't reapir my suspension when it was in the red, but turned out was a risk worth taking
I am of mixed emotions posting this. I have come to the end of my time at Starlite today, I have just spoke with Ati about this. I have really enjoyed my time here at Starlite(well the first half of it) but I just feel I wont improve any more there because of my surroundings. I'm leaving on good terms with Ati and will still help the guys there with some off track stuff like web, and on track stuff too. So I thank Ati and Kris who made my time at Starlite worthwile ..
Gutted to hear you go Andy

But good luck to the future, your a great driver
Good luck for the future!
Starlite Racing team closed
Starlite Racing has been closed now, I've had fun with this team, also many others from our team can agree with that. However, without our main factors - Kris, Joe, Andy and Jack - I cant see myself holding this team up anymore, so its a Goodbye for Starlite racing. Its been fun and rewarding, but not quite...

A1GP still continues. But please do NOT post here anymore

Cheers.
:ices_rofl
Umm... Err.... Well.

I thought Slite was serious project.
Sad to see another team go, although it didn´t really last long.
Quote from TexasLTU :Umm... Err.... Well.

I thought Slite was serious project.

Well... Er.... Same
Quote from boothy ::ices_rofl

I am going to +1 that.

So much for "going to be an amazing team" opinions.

Well....
Its a shame to see another team leaving.
But that is the cause of time i belive

Best wishes in the futher.
hahahhahahahah
Yeah I'm definitely bummed, especially after promising runs in GTAL and IGTC. Oh well, that's how things go sometimes. I'll be looking for another team now though.
Bye.
This team was good, just can't keep it going.

Gutted to see it go, but i want to thanks Ati for everything
#224 - CSF
Quote from Gil07 :I was going to post that...

Now we have Boothy, we need you even less.

StarLite Racing
(225 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG