The online racing simulator
StarLite Racing
(225 posts, started )
Quote from TexasLTU :Hotlaps (WR's) doesn't show driving skills.

not racing skills but driving skillz.. aye
Good to look at though :P if you get meh
Oh God..... Sorry to say this Slite, but you just got yourself a very cocky driver.....

I applaud you for saying that
Quote from DevilDare :Oh God..... Sorry to say this Slite, but you just got yourself a very cocky driver.....

Why?
texas u spam whore you cant let it down to fire up some comments some time do u
Oh god i didnt want to come across that way
I was only saying
But sorry if you think of me like that
Quote from DevilDare :Oh God..... Sorry to say this Slite, but you just got yourself a very cocky driver.....

You can hold such problems to yourself really, if you something to say about someone, then PM the managers if you have problems with someone from our team.
Lets call him self-believing.
haha thanks texas
Quote from Kristjan.J :You can hold such problems to yourself really, if you something to say about someone, then PM the managers if you have problems with someone from our team.

Nothing wrong with stating one's opinion, IMO.

It's a change from the constant "grats" posts, not as boring.
Quote from zeugnimod :Nothing wrong with stating one's opinion, IMO.

It's a change from the constant "grats" posts, not as boring.

I have misunderstand here something then, but really. I hate reading such posts.
You shouldnt blame peoples who says them opinion, then for what is this thread
Grats to all the new members (Too many to count xD). Happy racing!
Quote from Tomhah :Grats to all the new members (Too many to count xD). Happy racing!

Your late to the party
kris you knob
I know Im late :P I was racing (well... after 3-4 laps = watching racing :P) IRL. :P *caught* The damn engine broke because of the oil-thingy *caught* And thats enough about that
Final round of GTAL! Starlite on the up! 8/8/09
August 8th, 2009
Starlite racing attended the race as their first long endurance race after the team was created.
Race lasted 6 hours and took place in Kyoto, Japan.
Qualifying.
Starlite racing driver Anton Moroz was 7th out of 20 after the qualifying was over. He was one of the drivers
who got their qualifying time under 2 minutes 20 seconds being the 2nd fastest on the underpowered XRR right after
Serbian Chromed Pistons.
Race
Starlite racing driver Anthony Rossomano started the race from 7th position. Race was tight and fast paced for
the whole hour. After 1h 15 minutes of racing, it was time to change drivers. But then on the last lap, disaster strikes.
Anthony hits the wall and gets major damage on his left suspension. Many minutes was lost in that case.
2nd driver, Anton Moroz took over the XRR in the pits. His stable driving eventually got the team from 13th to 7th place,
however, last lap was a disaster once again. Anton’s right front tyre was so worn out, it popped. So he hit the wall
and gets huge suspension damage on the right side of the car and a drive through penalty for unsafe rejoining on the track.
After his both stints, Anton gets Starlite racing on 11th place not so far away from others.
Starlite racing 3rd driver, Joe Holmes took the car in his own hands for last 2.5 hours. He was most consistant driver of the track,
which meant on the results 8th place. Good job Joe!
Yeah was tough race but the team did excellent, Ati did an amazing quali for us
Well done team
Well I definitely learned a beginner's lesson about what happens if you loose focus for even a split second...it's definitely the hardest during the last few laps. Anton and Joe definitely did great though; even with a little bad luck thrown in, we had a solid finish. It was my first ever league start, the nerves were all over the place, but I had fun (except that last lap part...I'll try to forget about that ). We all have a lot to improve on, but we've definitely got a solid base to start from.
Quote from kingcars :(except that last lap part...I'll try to forget about that ).

Dont forget it. Remember it to the next time

anyway, good job guys.
You raced didnt you tomhah? You did very well for an FXR
Quote from kart-36 :You raced didnt you tomhah? You did very well for an FXR

I did, in the crappy FXR :')
Did well for a Crappy FXR though

StarLite Racing
(225 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG