The online racing simulator
StarLite Racing
(225 posts, started )
And I thought already you guys were closing..

Gratz SLite & Ati from Mogadishu.. err I mean Rastila!
Quote from Tukko :And I thought already you guys were closing..

Gratz SLite & Ati from Mogadishu.. err I mean Rastila!

No, we're not closing doors yet. Check under the Grand Touring Amateur League, LR is closed also, 3 teams this week.
Quote from Kristjan.J :Check under the Grand Touring Amateur League, LR is closed also, 3 teams this week.

yea that sucks
3 teams in one week. Where is the end!?

The developers should have a patch around the corner, and that better be quick! I dont want more teams to close.
Congrats Ati, Good signing StarLite
Grats Starlite on another good signing , this is moving in the right direction
Gongrats guys
Keep it up guys
Quote from Kristjan.J :We try to.

There will be some great news by tomorrow.

I know, a man named Santa bought you page, no big surprise.
Quote from TexasLTU :I know, a man named Santa bought you page, no big surprise.

Thanks for ruining it Yeah, site is coming up tomorrow (hopefully)

Domain - Check
Site hosting - Check
Site design - All Done (tomorrow, as i said hopefully)

E: Site ready 2 days ago..
Looks nice chaps, keep up the good work.
Now some more skins and your there.

Starlite Racing opens its doors for recruits.

We are happy to announce that we are now recruiting members. We are looking for members with good pace, good humour and especially members who have league experience. So, if you think that you got what it takes, register to PPD forum - www.polepositiondriver.com - and apply in our team.

We've opened our Tryout system and Trial team / Developmental team as well.

Trial team / Dev team tag will be - SLite.username (Yellow -> White)
Congratulations and I wish that this system would be beneficial

Anthony "kingcars" Rossomano joining Starlite Racing

We'd like to announce new driver in our team. Anthony Rossomano (kingcars) from North Carolina, United States. Anthony is 20 years old guy who enjoys building his 88 year thunderbird. He also enjoys playing LFS a lot and some other games. Anthony is pretty new to LFS, after playing 2 months of LFS, he seems to improve very fast and that's one of the reasons who took him on. He will be wearing our red tag from now on in front of his name.

Welcome to the team!

Congrats!
Thanks guys . I dunno if I've ever practiced so much before in my life! I'm glad to have made such an impression and hope to further my skills to become a staple member of the team.
Gongrats to both, the team is expanding rapidly
Congrats!

Next up is me

joking
grats and GL!
gratz, nice to see the things moving on right direction
23.07.2009 News

Joe "Kart-36" Holmes joins Starlite racing team

Starlite racing is happy announce their newest Full team member - Kart-36 -
This 15 year old chap , who races go-karts in real life also owns 8 World Records in Live For Speed world, which got team management already impressed along with his fast pace and quick learning. Joe likes to play badminton and PC on his free time. We're sure that he will be a very good addition in our team. Welcome!
Go, Mr.Bean... thfu... Joe!
Gratss
Thanks alot guys, a very happy member of Starlite Racing, Bringing 8 WR's to the table
Gratz! Nice sign

StarLite Racing
(225 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG