The online racing simulator
StarLite Racing
(225 posts, started )
Quote from Tomhah :Dont forget it. Remember it to the next time

I know, I was kidding

Starlite Racing grows by 3 more members!

Today, team management is happy to announce three new full team members in Starlite racing.

1st - Keith "1993weeman" MacDonald - SLite.Macdonald
- This 16 year old man proved his Full team membership spot during the trial, we expect from him much more in future.

2nd - Rizwan "jindjaan" Sarwar - SLite.Rizwan
- Our another trial team member, Rizwan, has shown some good pace on Single seaters, we hope he can bring his full pace from rFactor to LFS.

3rd - Radu "Andrei221" Vlad - SLite.Andrei R
- Radu loves to take photos and to design stuff. On the racing part he has his G25 and his favourite racing sim is LFS (obv) and he likes endurance races with the GTR class.
Radu lives in Romania, Bucharest and he is 16 years old. On his free time he likes to ride his bicycle. Welcome to the team
congrats
Remember Radu from the past. Nice signings there guys.
grats guys.
3 on a row again gratz
Gratz
Gratz
i am very happy to be a Full team member now. Thanks to StarLite Racing for taking me on board there team.
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
Ati asked me to remove this message because he don't want to be ashamed about his grammar errors.
Welcome to the team guys! Great to have some potential drivers for the future.
Grats.
# 15/08/09 EST Kristjan.J joined Estonian Endurance Racers (EER)
# 15/08/09 EST Kristjan.J left Starlite Racing (SLite)
# 15/08/09 FIN EliteAti joined Starlite Racing (SLite)
# 15/08/09 FIN EliteAti left Starlite Racing (SLite)

:bat:
Quote from boothy :# 15/08/09 EST Kristjan.J joined Estonian Endurance Racers (EER)
# 15/08/09 EST Kristjan.J left Starlite Racing (SLite)
# 15/08/09 FIN EliteAti joined Starlite Racing (SLite)
# 15/08/09 FIN EliteAti left Starlite Racing (SLite)

:bat:

:shhh:

Lets not discuss about that, or i will ask a moderator clear the thread.
-
(kart-36) DELETED by kart-36
So who is on this team?
btw do kart-36 left too? or i have wrong information?
Quote from oldnavy :btw do kart-36 left too? or i have wrong information?

I´ve seen him racing online without a teamtag or a teamskin, so I guess yes.
Thats the mess.

Good luck fixing things Ati...

(I know its barely possible after Kristjan dropped everything :razz
Please can we leave the Discussion about who is in and out for now
if we have anything to say , we will announce it
Quote from jwardy :Please can we leave the Discussion about who is in and out for now
if we have anything to say , we will announce it

Okay you're the bos
Quote from oldnavy :Okay you're the bos

im not :P but Ati is and i dont suppose he wants people ranting about who may have left and who hasent
Yes guys i have left, private reasons, but good luck to the team, its a great team
Starlite Shine in IGTC debut! 23/08/09

Saturday August 22nd saw the sixth and penultimate round of the 2009 IGTC season, where Starlite Racing where seen to make their debut in the highly competitive league. After little practice Starlite Racing nominated Jack Ward and Andy O'Brien as their line up for the four hour long race. After a extremley bad quallifying session, Starlite were almost back of the strong grid and had a drive through penalty to serve in the race for speeding in pitlane. We felt this demolished our chances of any type of good finish. After one hour and fourty minutes Jack Ward had served his drive through penalty and worked his way incredibly from the back up to the mid field competing withing 15th place. Andy took over from an impressive drive from Jack Ward and had a long double stint ahead of him of over two hours. Andy left the pits in sixteenth place and worked his way up through the field. Andy climbed as high as eleventh in a very strong showing from him but his suspension was so severly damaged he dropped back to 13th on the second last lap where he finished. Overall this is a great result for Starlite in their debut in such a higly ranked league and we believe there is much more to come.

Source: http://www.starlite-racing.com/
Well done guys. Nice job

StarLite Racing
(225 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG