The online racing simulator
I don't understand what the hell you're complaining about tbh, Timo...
The master server crashed during the first ten minutes to the race. The admins noticed this at the 10 minute mark. I am suggesting that it was unnecessary to wait till the 24 minute mark untill the race was stopped. During the time wasted with Vic one of the teams even suffered a timeout.
So? What does that matter? The race was restarted from starting order to prevent any issues with the delay? You seem to be arguing for the sake of arguing...
I can imagine some teams might want to actually finish in time...

And I'm not going to argue over this anymore. The fact is there was no point in making people wait any extra. It didn't and wouldn't have changed anything.
Well sorry, but if you planing your race to finish at point 23.00 german time, than this is your fault! If you decide to race in a league in the internet then don't be so green and calculate your time tight like this... thats not the fault of admins...

We have tried to do our best for everyone. This is the first time that i admining such a league i must learn such things... we couldn't know, that the connection lost was an bug in masterserver at this time...

Be sure, at 23.00 german time i had planned to drike a bottle of beer with my teammates and adminmates and not racing about 30 minutes longer
Quote from Mojo1987 :Well sorry, but if you planing your race to finish at point 23.00 german time, than this is your fault! If you decide to race in a league in the internet then don't be so green and calculate your time tight like this... thats not the fault of admins...

We have tried to do our best for everyone. This is the first time that i admining such a league i must learn such things... we couldn't know, that the connection lost was an bug in masterserver at this time...

Be sure, at 23.00 german time i had planned to drike a bottle of beer with my teammates and adminmates and not racing about 30 minutes longer

Yup indeed. Well said. What I don't understand is that people are okay when something is delayed in a real life event, but can't bear one single minute of delay on the internet. Remember, organising something on the net is difficult and needs a lot of organisation, and some mistakes can be made, or some incidents can occur... Like in real life.
This is useless to be honest. Why, why in Good's name can the race not be stopped when something like this happens? Why do you have to prolong the inevitable restart? I'm not saying it's a major error, but why can you not give me one good reaason why you will not do otherwise in the future?

If you have a server crash, you have to restart. It's best to be safe than sorry, so why not jump a little earlier?

Third of all, all delays caused by a reasonable reason are fine but something that serves no purpose.... :banghead:
Because the problem was not our system, thats why we not restarted immediately.
We don't know what happend. Before we can restart the race we must know whats the problem und how we can fix that... do you understand that?

In this case, you raced the 10 minutes in which we search the problem. Otherwise you had to wait the 10 minutes. Whats better in this case?
Waiting people talk all the time to admins, when there will be the restart, whats the problem ... while all racing we hat enough time and privacy to find the problem and decide what is to do.
Nice pic!
Nice pics. If I had recorded all my comms I'd post a clip of Trekker's reaction when I said we wanted to change drivers after 10 minutes.

-What!?! Now?
Nice pictures.
Quote from hyntty :Nice pics. If I had recorded all my comms I'd post a clip of Trekker's reaction when I said we wanted to change drivers after 10 minutes.

-What!?! Now?

that was not for underage
most times i muted my microphone cause i went berserk.
#65 - Dmt
For people who dont want to install this damn adobe reader. :mischievo
Attached images
results.jpg
i see teams from top 7 will fighting about 1st place/top 3
Quote from Dmt :For people who dont want to install this damn adobe reader. :mischievo

We will release the Standings and Results this week on the GTAL Page
6 UER Racing --> YES UER !!
Go experion , cannot belive were 2nd , bring on round 3 .. wr seems quite impossible here ERT members know what im on about
Quote from jwardy :Go experion , cannot belive were 2nd , bring on round 3 .. wr seems quite impossible here ERT members know wha

1 time little bit outside of the track and you got no chance gaining the place back for the rest of the lap... although this might be the track where alot people will do that
Quote from EliteAti :1 time little bit outside of the track and you got no chance gaining the place back for the rest of the lap... although this might be the track where alot people will do that

you what?
:doh: wrong thread - thought i posted it on pre race 3 discussion.
#75 - Dmt

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG