The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition Round 37: Lights On

This weeks theme is... "Lights On"

Rules: (made by Lynce, these will not be changed)

Edit a picture fitting the theme of "Lights on", in either a night or sunset environment. Whatever you choose to do, your car must of course have the lights on

Cars: All
Tracks: All

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400 x 400 px , a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition.

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400 x 400 px will not be accepted

Once you have entered, please send me a PM with the theme you would like for next week, to be used incase you win

All entrants to post between the time of this post and 23:59 GMT on Friday 15th May.

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
Good comp idea, Heres a quick edit i just made, Not Final Yet, Not sure if tis any good, i think its pretty bad
The preview looks better than the hi-res image tbh

EDIT - Look at my other post..

Preview:
Attached images
XRTHDPCHi.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Good comp idea, Heres a quick edit i just made, Not Final Yet, Not sure if tis any good, i think its pretty bad
Preview:

That would look so much better with a blank numberplate IMO....
No number plate or no text? Should i blur some of the background?
No text
FINAL ENTRY!

Just an amateur skills, but still made for fun
It's not final entry.
What should i fix on this picture ? I won't change my numberplate : )
Old picture
Attached images
RWDLOL2.png
Quote from TypeRacing :It's not final entry.
What should i fix on this picture ? I won't change my numberplate : )

REALLLY NICE!!! nothing for fix but add rear/brake lights also, then it would be freakin' awsome
It the '[insert_drivetrain_here] LOL' number plate a new fad now?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :It the '[insert_drivetrain_here] LOL' number plate a new fad now?

it is an INVASION! well, RWD in FWD car sounds like tweaking the drivetrain with lol I guess
Quote from lukelfs :Good comp idea, Heres a quick edit i just made, Not Final Yet, Not sure if tis any good, i think its pretty bad
Preview:

That's so awesome...It is simple, but it looks sooo good! That only proves that you don't need lots of shitty stuff on your pic to make it look good! So far my vote goes to you...

Yes, I think you could blur the background, it might look even better. And try taking off the numberplate, then we will see how it looks! I think it would look 5x better without the numberplate at all.
Yo, Thhanks, I updated it with no text on plate, some tweaks and some blur.. hope you like

Final Entry

Preview:
Attached images
XRTHDPCHi.jpg
Very nice Luke !
Quote from lukelfs :Yo, Thhanks, I updated it with no text on plate, some tweaks and some blur.. hope you like

Final Entry

Preview:

looks way better now
Thanks everyone, Cant wait to see some other entrys, so far its pretty good
i'd definetly vote for that, so clean and simple..... nice one
not final yet
Attached images
nightfzr.png
nightfzrp.png
#19 - 5tag
So far my vote would go to Andrei221s picture.

Effects are simple but... effective.^^ Very atmospheric scene.

I also came up with something though I'm not happy with the drops on the skin.
I'm tired of the drops though, tried textures, tried making some from scratch with hours experimenting with noise and filters, I even made my first brush but it all wouldn't really work looking realistic.

So this is not final yet because I hope someone gives me some kind of hint for this.

Edit: By the way... is there a chance to have a clean Shift-U-view? Pressing Shift+F obviously is not working there.

Edit again: updated images

Final entry:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3066/round37preview.jpg
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8038/round37.jpg
Press the space bar . It works a treat .
-
(LFSLTU1) DELETED by LFSLTU1
#21 - 5tag
Quote from shaun463 :Press the space bar .

:doh:

Thank you very much. Is there any hint of it in the controls options or what did I miss? I really tried hard to find out ingame.
Something new. Still not final :P
Attached images
nightfzr2.jpg
nightfzr2p.jpg
Quote from Andrei221 :Something new. Still not final :P

i think the lights should reflect to the ground abit more if the you can see the car from it
Quote from Andrei221 :Something new. Still not final :P

Thats awesome. Looks very good. So far, my vote goes to you sir
-
(Cherry) DELETED by Cherry : quiting competition

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG