The online racing simulator
Unlocks..?
(8 posts, started )
Unlocks..?
So, I just bought myself a S2 license

Just wondering what happens if I run out of unlocks, and if I reinstall the game will I have to unlock it again?
No, you wont.
This login/logout feature on LFS is REALLY confusing.
Just do that unlock thingy and you will login to your account.
It's shit imo. I did not understand it at all in the beginning. I thought I removed my s2 when I did it ...
The unlock system isn't confusing at all. When you buy S2, you get 3 unlocks. Unlocking the game takes you down one unlock, so you have 2. You get a new unlock automatically every Friday up to a maximum of 2.

You have to unlock after some patches, sometimes after significant hardware changes, and if you decide to re-'install' LFS.

Pretty damn simple.

And welcome to LFS
Its fairly simple really

You start off with 3 unlocks, you will obviously use 1 of these when you first unlock s2, this leaves you with 2 unlocks.

However, friday is 'unlock day'

Every friday you (and anyone who has used any unlocks during the week) will be given additional unlocks, up to a maximum of 3 so the one you used to unlock will be replaced on friday, so theoretically, you could unlock your lfs 3 times a week every week as you will get them back again on friday.
I dont understand the meaning of having it so complicated. Just have logon/logoff.
So with this system you can only login 3 times a week?
No, you should not need to log out of your LFS account normally
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I dont understand the meaning of having it so complicated. Just have logon/logoff.

You can only unlock a fresh LFS twice a week. Why would you want to unlock more than that? I think I've used about 10 unlocks since I bought LFS a few years ago, and that's after 4 PCs and 3 new patches
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I dont understand the meaning of having it so complicated. Just have logon/logoff.

Like previously mentioned, it's not complicated. If it seems to be, maybe it's on your end. Logging in doesn't count down on the unlocks, unlocking does.

@ghezzotrox You'll be fine, as long as you don't "lock" your copy of lfs for no reason or have to reinstall twice per week.

Unlocks..?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG