The online racing simulator
I would like an a cruise insim similar to the csr one
Similar to?
/me smells plagiatism.

AND PRESS CAPS LOCK PLEASE!!!
very funny...LMAO!!!! LMFAO!!!!

#4 - RS1T
Why not come up with your own ideas matt instead of copying ours?
I only can laught at this threads..

ppl thing we make them a big work programm for free?!...
Quote from Heiko1 :I only can laugh at these threads..

People think we make them a big work program for free?!...

And I laugh at your English.
Don't make such a big point of it. He clearly is a newb (no offense). If he can't come up with some idea's, what's the big deal? It's just an insim application... You don't really have anything better to do, so why not be kind, and help him? I mean, he is acting weird, but no need to flame him, this won't help him at all.
Quote from Bose321 :And I laugh at your English.
Don't make such a big point of it. He clearly is a newb (no offense). If he can't come up with some idea's, what's the big deal? It's just an insim application... You don't really have anything better to do, so why not be kind, and help him? I mean, he is acting weird, but no need to flame him, this won't help him at all.

I don't know if you read my mind or something. There is some kind of a world conspiracy I know it but anyway.. Matt, get the open source one and start learning. C# is not something hard to be honest. Don't listen to what other guys say "We make big complicated software and bla bla bla bla bla". Every one can code as long as you have enough time to understand it. It's a bit tricky but it's easy once you get it.

Link to Visual C#(it's free): http://www.microsoft.com/express/vcsharp/

Edit: Not quite sure but I think that the first time you run it after you install it you will need to register, specify your email and they will send you a registration key(the key is 100% free). It's what I remember but I will say again - I'm not sure. All good.
K ALL, thx alex for destroying any hope of a [RL] as we are now known server...we dont care...I'll make one...just need some software...????

Ok, please close this conversation...sorry for all the trouble guys..

Matt
#12 - RS1T
Quote from MattsterGT :K ALL, thx alex for destroying any hope of a [RL] as we are now known server...we dont care...I'll make one...just need some software...????

Ok, please close this conversation...sorry for all the trouble guys..

Matt

This is my fault? Why, because i didnt give you our insim to copy? Seriously kid, grow up.
[CSR] hasn't got a totally awesome InSim application anyway?! I do like the team leaders though =).
I thought it was pretty advanced
#15 - RS1T
Quote from shaun463 :[CSR] hasn't got a totally awesome InSim application anyway?! I do like the team leaders though =).

Hehe thanks, if you can call me a leader, but im pretty nice anyway

The insim is under constant development so its still developing. Its only v0.1c atm :P
Do you need anymore help coding it by the way?
My message was intended to be asking the [CSR] team by the way .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG