The online racing simulator
BMW 2002 Turbo!

I permanently have icons hidden. I used to get annoyed with it being cluttered. Everything I need can be got to through quick launch and explorer.
Attached images
desktop.PNG
Quote from mickyc30 :how do you get the icon link things like that? they look awesome.

with programs such as objectdock (or rocketdock), and avedesk (for computer icon)
Linux Revolution
Here is my Ubuntu 7.10 + compiz-fusion desktop on my laptop
Attached images
optiprime.png
Here's mine at the moment, Nice and simple now but give it a few weeks ;]
Attached images
LFSDT.PNG
i know this is really off topic, but i didn't want to make a new thread to ask just this, and this seemed like the only reasonable thread where i wouldnt get the sh!t flamed out of me for asking.
Does anyone know how to get my xfire mini profile thing into my sig? on the site it says you can put it on any website or in any signature, but ive tried and all that happens is the text shows up.
this is what i mean by mini profile:
and this is the part where it says that you can put it anywhere: http://www.xfire.com/miniprofile/
Thanks Michael
Quote from mickyc30 :blah

Try put it on a forum that allows images in the sig. This forum only allows league bar things and smilies as images.
Quote from beefyman666 :Try put it on a forum that allows images in the sig. This forum only allows league bar things and smilies as images.

Yup plus, donno if the Xfire thingy shows lfs stats, if not, it's not much of use on this forum here anyway
Quote from Sponge :Yup plus, donno if the Xfire thingy shows lfs stats, if not, it's not much of use on this forum here anyway

It does detect LFS stats, you have to set it up manually. Look for 'Live For Speed' in the 'Not Installed' list of games, ans then manually find your LFS.exe. As it's not a application you actually install, it doesn't have a default path to try find LFS.exe.

I haven't played LFS much.

Quote from Thunderhead :Quattro ist fur sissies.
Atleast, so says the bloke in my avatar.

Or my car

Quote from DTrott :BMW 2002 Turbo!

I permanently have icons hidden. I used to get annoyed with it being cluttered. Everything I need can be got to through quick launch and explorer.

Great car and a great way to have your icons.

Mine:
Attached images
wallpaper.jpg
:woohoo:
My last one
Attached images
Nordesktop.jpg
Changed my background and cleaned up some stuff.
Attached images
untitled.JPG

Beautiful E92

I changed it again
Attached images
Stang.jpg
agreed.

but nothing is as ugly as the link in my sig ( the emo one )
I got Rick Roll'ed or whatever the **** its called...Wanker.

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG