The online racing simulator
Attached images
HL 2 Desk.jpg
Using the brilliant Vista skin for XP. And the sidebar. All the fun of Vista, but without 50% of resources used to idle!
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Using the brilliant Vista skin for XP. And the sidebar. All the fun of Vista, but without 50% of resources used to idle!

where can i download that skin?
Quote from G!NhO :where can i download that skin?

The skin is here, but you need to patch XP first to allow unsigned themes. Can't remember where I got the patch, but I found it off google anyway
Quote from dougie-lampkin :The skin is here, but you need to patch XP first to allow unsigned themes. Can't remember where I got the patch, but I found it off google anyway

wont it destroy my pc? once i tried to change the BOOT screen and i ****ed it up and had to reïnstall windows
Well I've had it for weeks, and nothing has gone wrong. The patch only runs once, to replace a small file that stops unsigned themes, and that's it. So it doesn't impact performance either. The themes are all completely safe, as long as you download from a trusted site.

I tried changing my boot screen to a C64 one, and I had to do system restore
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Well I've had it for weeks, and nothing has gone wrong. The patch only runs once, to replace a small file that stops unsigned themes, and that's it. So it doesn't impact performance either. The themes are all completely safe, as long as you download from a trusted site.

I tried changing my boot screen to a C64 one, and I had to do system restore

Why would you do such a thing with you can get the 'signed' version of that theme right here?? I have 'Vista Inspirat 2' on my computer and it works without a problem. There's even the little zoom effect just like on the real Vista.
Because I can customize any theme to my heart's content, whereas you can only use themes signed by Microsoft

Plus, the patch is the only way to get unsigned themes to work with SP3...
Don´t worry about the patch, you can even make a customized Windows with nLite/vLite and integrate it
I changed again
Attached images
Afbeelding 1.png
Quote from Riders Motion :Why would you do such a thing with you can get the 'signed' version of that theme right here?? I have 'Vista Inspirat 2' on my computer and it works without a problem. There's even the little zoom effect just like on the real Vista.

I just downloaded that theme and it works fine
Attached images
Vista.JPG
here is mine, the pic is from GRID in-game.
the skin theme is some sort Vista skin (they say:shrug.

-Bose
Attached images
desktop.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :here is mine, the pic is from GRID in-game.
the skin theme is some sort Vista skin (they say:shrug.

-Bose

its more like "XP media center" that i have, but with different colors
i know, i already thought the same
time for a update
first one is the original and the second one has my own touch on it
Attached images
DT update.jpg
......jpg
Your edited version is better than the original
New desktop for a new pc
Attached images
desktp.jpg
Attached images
Clipboard01.jpg
Quote from Xaid0n :New desktop for a new pc

thats a nice wallpaper, where did you get the pic?
Quote from G!NhO :thats a nice wallpaper, where did you get the pic?

Type "Zune Wallpaper" in google images, and change the size filter to "Large Images" They got loads of cool ones
Quote from Xaid0n :Type "Zune Wallpaper" in google images, and change the size filter to "Large Images" They got loads of cool ones

thanks
How can you not love Gone with the Blastwave?

Just had my PC reformatted, pretty simple.
Attached images
Deski.JPG

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG