The online racing simulator
Quote from Bawbag :Well i'd love to see your version of someone who is hot then....

I'll tell you, after 16 years or so
Quote from JTbo :I'll tell you, after 16 years or so

You're looking like a pedophile now
Quote from sgt.flippy :You're looking like a pedophile now

Oh boy, is that reason why those black cars and big guys with sunglasses have been searching something here?

Well, it is known fact, that kids and lower educated ppl are typically fan of big breasts, but if we look that hot 20yo model after she starts to be 40 it won't be pretty, gravity does certain things you know

Balance is good thing in other aspects of life too, not just in race car

Oh, and don't need to tell it, I'm in minority with my opinions but at least those are my own
Quote from JTbo :Well, it is known fact, that kids and lower educated ppl are typically fan of big breasts, but if we look that hot 20yo model after she starts to be 40 it won't be pretty, gravity does certain things you know

Lower educated people typically have big breasts... I paid attention to it once, the lower the education level in our school, the bigger the boobs. Although there are certainly a few exceptions
Quote from sgt.flippy :Lower educated people typically have big breasts... I paid attention to it once, the lower the education level in our school, the bigger the boobs. Although there are certainly a few exceptions

Well, I guess that without them, they would have hard time to find anyone to date with

Shows how nature tries to find balance

But everyone remember that it is not any shame to have lower education, most important thing is that you enjoy what you do and accept work to be part of you life, thinking this way you are very rich already

I guess, I should post my desktop too as afterall this thread was originally something about desktops ?

My Desktop

Not much to see there, 34 is cpu temp @ celcius, I have no background image, because it would cause just trouble with my vision, besides it does slow down a system, so all other eye candy is turned off, I prefer performance, even in my car I don't have any radio, it would add weight and yes, I'm one of those sick Volvo obessed people
I also like black colour because it is only colour that does not hurt my eyes.
Quote from JTbo :I also like black colour because it is only colour that does not hurt my eyes.

I learnt that a while back, I had a great sunset image I snapped in a game but it was so damn bright to look at when I woke up it was like I was looking at the sun (buh, in effect a monitor is just a light burning a hole in your eyes), so I went back to using less vibrent backgrounds.

Quote from JTbo :but if we look that hot 20yo model after she starts to be 40 it won't be pretty, gravity does certain things you know

That's why the best way of keeping perk is to sleep with a bra on (sports bra works best), keeps them from turning into lap warmers

changed mine again already..
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :
That's why the best way of keeping perk is to sleep with a bra on (sports bra works best), keeps them from turning into lap warmers

The secret word is sports, you can figure out everything from that
Hehe
Attached images
desktop.JPG
a new one...
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
my desktop. i like clean desktops
Attached images
crappy.jpg
Quote :i like clean desktops

I see you like clean taskbars too!

Mines attached, and no i don't like my background but I cant be bothered to go all the way into control panel to change it.
Attached images
desktop.jpg
I also like clean desktops
Attached images
My BG4.jpg
nu year, nu desk

Mine

I drive a Ford Ranger. Mini truckers FTW . LFS needs a truck I can slam. lol
Heres mine

Blasphemy, then again you are a demo user :P
Quote from Davo :Blasphemy, then again you are a demo user :P

i have only played for about 20 minutes, but i love Live For Speed already. I actually don't play GTR...i just have the wallpaper b/c GTR is being ported to Xbox 360. Xbox has been where i do all my racing (Forza), just because it's easier to use a controller imo than a keyboard, especially the Xbox controller. Now im just waiting till i get some cash in the bank so i can get my S2 and a wheel . Untill then i guess ill just keep getting used to the physics...so far i have only ran a 1:38.8 around Blackwood in the XFG and XRG.
The xbox will be collecting dust after you get S2 and a wheel. Forget about dodgy gamepads hehe LFS is easier with a mouse than forza with gamepad and infinately better.
mine
Fresh installation, fresh desktop.

meeeeow!
Attached images
january 07 #1.1.jpg
Not the desktops as the last time I posted I had to fish out the wallpaper image, so here's the wallpapers.

The outgoing one - I wish it was in drink-o-vision.
Attached images
00248_heinekenanyone_1920x1200.jpg
clownfish7ib.jpg

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG