The online racing simulator
LFS World [WAS] down !
(110 posts, started )
Even 2 hours early, at least nobody can moan this time.
#53 - Byku
So no patch today , yeah i also hoped there migh be one, but i knew that i am tooooo optimistic .
Oh well....
Looks like most of you were expecting a patch It was a normal server maintenance...

or the patch is coming early
Quote from Flame CZE :Looks like most of you were expecting a patch It was a normal forum maintenance...

or the patch is coming early

How is it a forum maintenance when the forum was accessible the whole time?

It was obvious that it wasn't because of the patch. It's not Friday after all. Ask Uncle Benny.
I only thought official releases were on a Friday, they don't only release test patches on a Friday, Monday seems the best day, as they can fix bugs through the working week, instead of on a weekend.
Quote from zeugnimod :How is it a forum maintenance when the forum was accessible the whole time?

lol sorry, corrected
It was a "joke". Most patches actually did get released on Fridays but that doesn't mean that every patch has to be.
Quote from zeugnimod :It was a "joke". Most patches actually did get released on Fridays but that doesn't mean that every patch has to be.

Yes it does.
#61 - AMB
and the patch iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

not here
lfsworld and lfs.net seems to load faster now, good work victor
yh they do, seems like the maintainance worked

and rofl at anyone stupid enough to think a patch was coming
Quote from james12s :yh they do, seems like the maintainance worked

and rofl at anyone stupid enough to think a patch was coming

And rofl at anyony, who is happy, that there is no patch, to write the sentence above me...
its not a case that i dont want a patch i could just see, using not many braincells, that the servers dont need taking down to integrate a new patch therefore showing it is genuine server maintanience
no cookie for me
Quote from FlyeThemoon :Who ? Freddy ?

HAHAHA Sorry i watch tonight Nightmare from elm street movie

1 2 3 4
Freddy comin to your door blah blah blah .

wth? Go troll somewhere else.

This thread has served its purpose long time ago (with the first 2 posts)
Lock please?
indeed, lock this pointless thread.
I am unable to use lfs remote. Anyone else have this problem?
Quote from jasonmatthews :I am unable to use lfs remote. Anyone else have this problem?

I get this:

InSim Relay connection failed : [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2048"] - Error #2048

I supose server maitenance is getting longer than expected in that section, or maybe they just forget to turn it on
Quote from Whiskey :I get this:

InSim Relay connection failed : [SecurityErrorEvent type="securityError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2048"] - Error #2048

I supose server maitenance is getting longer than expected in that section, or maybe they just forget to turn it on

The Version you download is working fine but the one on lfsworld is not working.. made a treath in the bug section probably smart to get you error code in there make a post there to
Ooo, nice.
Redline Racing now have proper name (symbol) - R on LFSW.

LFS World [WAS] down !
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG