The online racing simulator
LFS World [WAS] down !
(110 posts, started )
Quote from Mp3 Astra :The announcement says 'planned maintenance', which makes it sound like they're just tinkering. Although I have joked about it being something, I won't believe anything from any of you guys until I see it with my own eyes!

Victor is far too 1337 to tinker!!!!! Didn't you know that Victor is so far ahead of the rest, he's now 1338!
I don't understand 1 thing. Why LFS developers didin't wrote news in www.lfs.net ? But they put in forum and there are some people who didin't saw those news I think they need to write more news whats going on with lfs that we could know more informacion , because now as I can see in here is just a guessing whats going on what will be...
They said that the new patch will be released in nearly 2009.... So now it's almost 4 months in 2009 and still we don't see any news did they succeed or having still troubles so I don't know about you people , but I really don't like this
Quote from skiper :We are currently performing maintenance on our servers.
It is therefore not possible to reach www.lfs.net, www.lfsworld.net or www.lfsmanual.net at this time.
Our forum www.lfsforum.net is still available.

It will also be possible to use Live for Speed Multiplayer mode most of the time however some downtime for the Master server is unavoidable.

We hope to have all of our systems back in full service before 16:00 UTC.

Our apologies for the interruption!

I have a sneak suspiscion that that is not something you came up with yourself... plagiarism
#29 - SamH
Quote from DK3X7MJ :[..] so I don't know about you people , but I really don't like this

Deal with it. Get over it.
I am going to laugh my ass off of all the sad people who will soon realise this is just a maintaince and not a patch
Quote from SamH :There are several hardware LFS servers, performing different functions.

I don't know anything more than anyone else, but there's a whole list of different things they could be doing. The possibilities include everything from drive-swapping/resizing/upgrading, through changes in raid arrays, through changing between physical locations/datacentres/service providers.

Don't listen to anyone here who suggests they know anything more about what's going on than Vic stated in the announcement.

Eeeeexactly. There is actually some maintainance work that has to be done every once in a while if you happen to be running a server... Especially when new accounts have been created every second or so
Quote from The Very End :I am going to laugh my ass off of all the sad people who will soon realise this is just a maintaince and not a patch

patent that one if it works! You'll make millions
Ok, I step it up then, by saying this :
If there is a patch today, I am going to buy J.B. S2 lisence.
Quote from The Very End :Ok, I step it up then, by saying this :

and you gonna buy me a cookie
#35 - aoun
Quote from The Very End :Ok, I step it up then, by saying this :

Make that bet specific mate, wouldnt want anyone complaining if there is a new patch.

A patch above Z10? or after Z? Or the VW patch? or what?
Funny!
When i try to connect to a S2 server it says: Server is S2 server. Is this because of the server maintenance? I bought S2 license yesterday.
Quote from michael-surfer :When i try to connect to a S2 server it says: Server is S2 server. Is this because of the server maintenance? I bought S2 license yesterday.

Probably, give it a try in the evening.
What a coincidence; I have the game for so long (approx 2 years) and finally had time to browse the website/manual and suddenly down. LOL
Quote from The Very End :I am going to laugh my ass off of all the sad people who will soon realise this is just a maintaince and not a patch

It's my birthday today so my guess is that I am getting the Scirocco tonight
#42 - AMB
Quote from bluejudas :It's my birthday today so my guess is that I am getting the Scirocco tonight

Don't get your hopes up.

Same

I wouldn't be surprised if by tonight there's a dozen new threads/posts from people asking "Where's the Scirocco??? It was gonna be released today, you took the servers down!!"
Quote from obsolum :Same

I wouldn't be surprised if by tonight there's a dozen new threads/posts from people asking "Where's the Scirocco??? It was gonna be released today, you took the servers down!!"

Yeah, looking forward to tonight.
#45 - CSF
Quote from zeugnimod :Yeah, looking forward to tonight.

Yeah, cos deep inside you, you too believe its coming out tonight
Quote from CSF :Why? You going to try out for MoE again?

Haha, if anything I try to get within 2 seconds of the pace.

Edit @ DevilDare: I actually hope it won't be released tonight since I have a league race on Wednesday and need to practice for that which I wouldn't do when I can drive the VWS.
#48 - CSF
Quote from zeugnimod :Haha, if anything I try to get within 2 seconds of the pace.

You were quite close really. Pity about the 167 degree rear tyres.

GTAL.
Those are private matters, shut up now.

Won't happen anyway.
Well...It's back up....

LFS World [WAS] down !
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG