The online racing simulator
Is this real?
(26 posts, started )
Is this real?
Wanned to ask if this thing is real my causind said that he seen somthing like that but i don't beleve in him. LOOK AT THE PIC
Attached images
4gp14eo[1].jpg
rofl, no
Sure its real, pretty sure there have been boxed copies sold (maybe not sold, but handed out for sure) in Europe, not officially distrubuted granted.
#4 - word.
It sais S2 how dose it work from CD?
#6 - STF
...They come with a voucher ?
intresting .... is those the only cauntry you can buy it?

so my causind was lieing he seen that !!! I will K I L L H i M
Quote from deiwisxxx :It sais S2 how dose it work from CD?

It doesn't, its the same file you can download from the internet (demo), with a spanky frontend, and I think I am right in saying, a load of addons like texture stuff, music etc etc.
Quote from STF :...They come with a voucher ?

Yeah , you are right there, i remember back in the S1 time, the german site started with that idea, just becease most of the internet users where using a 56K modum, the download would take too long , and too much from there internet. so that is why they started making a CD product.
-
(r8response) DELETED by r8response
There are several options on that Czech site. You can just have the CD + fancy package mailed to you plus, if you choose the more expensive option, you will also get the license voucher code (e-)mailed to you too.

It's not illegal, it's just that why should I pay for a CD and then wait for it a couple of days, when I can just click the download button and have it for free in a few seconds.

On the other hand, this is quite useful for people who cannot or don't want to pay over the internet and prefer COD or bank transfer to an account in Czech Republic (which they might find less suspicious).
They just don't say what version of the game it is...
Quote from Speed Soro :They just don't say what version of the game it is...

It's always actual version of LFS on CD-RW so once you buy it, you can update it yourself without need of any other original disc.

There is a small note on lfs.net for companies, websites like this:

Localised sales-points are independent websites offering additional services like selling LFS S2 on cd and allowing for payments in alternate currencies.

So it's fully legal and real, however a little bit more expensive so I don't see a point of this. It was profitable in past when internet connection was slower or you simply didn't want to use an internet payment form.

Of course there are still people who like more box version rather than only digital form.
Yes, it is real, you can buy it with or without the CD. I bought it from ACTUAL too but only a voucher, so it was less expensive

who cares? if it is patch x or whatever you would get the new patch if you race online.... or did you buy a new licence for every patch? :cookiemon

btw.... THIS cd you get if you buy it at 4players
There have also been many threads on here full of box art, from memory I've had the same box art for my LFS CD (various textures and what have you) since I registered, and is by "KNAPPO". It is slightly outdated now (new content and features), but I like it.

It is the latest version and the CD is rewritable so if the new version comes out, you can burn it on the same CD.
Ou god, i want these covers!
Quote from PioneerLv :Ou god, i want that covers!

I know that live-for-speed.de have their covers in the download area, maybe ACTUAL does also have the covers in their download area
Erm, i can't find where to download DVD covers in that 4players.de website.
Oh, sorry. I am not going to pay for LFS CD with cover, because I already have a S2 licence.

Edit: I just found the Lynce's Live For Speed CD covers, that's just what I am looking for, maybe a bit other style, but anyway. Sorry guys.
Quote from PioneerLv :Erm, i can't find where to download DVD covers in that 4players.de website.

Quote from John5200 :not download, buy http://store.4players.de/2.0/4 ... ed_S2__Handbuch_+_CD.html
edit: doh

Quote from PioneerLv :Oh, sorry. I am not going to pay for LFS CD with cover, because I already have a S2 licence.

Edit: I just found the Lynce's Live For Speed CD covers, that's just what I am looking for, maybe a bit other style, but anyway. Sorry guys.

LFS Downloads -> Grafiken -> LFS CD Grafikvorlagen

but it seams that there are the old S1 ones only
Quote from TFalke55 :LFS Downloads -> Grafiken -> LFS CD Grafikvorlagen

but it seams that there are the old S1 ones only

Ok... But i don't crare. I know lfs is on my pc, i know where it is and i know where i get it if i should loose it. So why should i download / buy it?
I love things what I can touch, so I want to make LFS touchable for me.

Is this real?
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG