The online racing simulator
Quote from VoiD :Count me in!

Team Name: freelancer/none
LFS Username[s]: VoiD
Real Name[s]: K.Ranseier
Team Tag: (Must be in square brackets - []) ..what?

..as a replacement for the reserve

You need a team name... even if you're driving alone
He's obviously driving for team 'what?'
Quote from hyntty :He's obviously driving for team 'what?'

It was a "typo", now I´m racing for [AFK], but don´t take it too serious...
Oh.. Nice team name

And I'm taking a guess that your first name is Karl... perhaps?
Quote from Dru :Hi m8

Whilst you were 'TBOing' last night I was on the SRS again (as you know )

However - the connection timed out again and also I could not get back on.

About 30 minutes earlier another guy was on their and he timed out too

Thanks for the info.

EDIT: I just stupidly hit the 'restart server' button just now, even though people were on the server. Apologies.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :EDIT: I just stupidly hit the 'restart server' button just now, even though people were on the server. Apologies.

Np.
2 severs race now?
I just noticed "fast and furious" comes out on the same day as race.
Any hints on when the Pre-Qualy event will take place?
Quote from Hypothraxer :Any hints on when the Pre-Qualy event will take place?

It will be the week before the event, i.e starting sometime this weekend-ish.

We'll post stuff when we've sorted it
Ima have to drop out, Ill be driving to maryland then flying to North Corolina! So have fun!
I haven't forgotten, or not noticed... I just haven't had time to update the list yet.

I'm updating it now
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Thanks for the info.

I've just logged in to the server. I fiddled around with the setup - started a qualifying and when I was about to enter the first turn I 'Lost connection to the host'. And I couldn't reconnect either for some time afterwards.

The ping to the server is a bit high (~230) but I'm not sure that's the reason why I get thrown off. Maybe there's some packet loss along the way.
on srs? i just did 4 laps on it.
So what about quali?
Quote from zeugnimod :So what about quali?

Oh bollocks its monday :hide:

I'll do that now - will post details in a few.
Right, deko has turned airio and lapper off [presumably for the event on Saturday] and hasn't turned them back on yet.

When he wakes up, I'll tell him to set everything up correctly, and will post here for you

Basically, the details are as follows:

Server: NDR|Easter Event
Pass: I will PM to you
Practice mode.
EVERYONE in your team may do as many laps as they wish, we'll order you by the best time from your team. It would be helpful for you to use the racer-names from the OP [e.g [NDR] J.Atkinson], to make setting the grid easier

If we can get something working [or someone can help us], we'll get live timing going on the website.
Will wind be on or off? I know that in Qualification mode wind changes after each Quali - but I don't know if it changes in practice (i.e. if someone joins into an empty server is the wind set anew?).
Quote from Hypothraxer :Will wind be on or off? I know that in Qualification mode wind changes after each Quali - but I don't know if it changes in practice (i.e. if someone joins into an empty server is the wind set anew?).

Wind won't be on, just to make things easier. But I hear deko wants to set /wind=3 on race day

You should all have the PM now, if you don't, PM me please
-
(Kid222) DELETED by Kid222 : fail
I'm pulling out, will have some classes on friday. Michael will edit his post later to delete my sign up (hopefully).

Have a good race guys.
Will there be an overview of the current times anywhere? So you know if you have to try to get faster or not?
Quote from zeugnimod :Will there be an overview of the current times anywhere? So you know if you have to try to get faster or not?

there's always !top (if they start the insim again)...

failing that... lets see...

w pb is 3:25.96-, my pb is 3:34.56-... put it this way, if you're faster than me, you'll probably do fine.

edit: did SRS change setups? i don't see their server on the list...

j@k, go dump a bucket of water on deko for me...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG