The online racing simulator
Hey Jack SimRacing.lt team tag is SRLT not SR.LT
If you're tag's wrong [which for some people it certainly will be] then PM JO53PHS with the correct one
Quote from CSF :I would ask you to make this a 2 driver event and not just a single entry.

i don't see the big deal here... if you're on an official team, pair up with someone... what's the problem? they're not forcing you to pair up, but they don't want 50 one-man SR teams enrolled either...
I think 2 servers race would be great.Because now we already have full grid and i think theres alot peoples who wants to join
Can't you do the event on 2 servers? I guess there would definately be enough drivers for that.

Edit: Haha, beaten. :S
#56 - CSF
Quote from bunder9999 :i don't see the big deal here... if you're on an official team, pair up with someone... what's the problem? they're not forcing you to pair up, but they don't want 50 one-man SR teams enrolled either...

Well lets put it this way: One tank of fuel might be able to run the whole 2 hours given the length of the lap, and if you have to pit to put in another driver that leaves you at a significant disadvantage. Even so if you have 2 drivers, a tank of fuel, even if it doesn't run 2 hours, would certainly run over an hour, thus you would be left having to refuel more having done less of the distance.
Quote from CSF :Well lets put it this way: One tank of fuel might be able to run the whole 2 hours given the length of the lap, and if you have to pit to put in another driver that leaves you at a significant disadvantage. Even so if you have 2 drivers, a tank of fuel, even if it doesn't run 2 hours, would certainly run over an hour, thus you would be left having to refuel more having done less of the distance.

didn't the rules state that there was to be a mandatory pit anyways?

and as far as i know, this is one-driver-per-car, isn't it? at most you'd have to share a pitbox to refuel...
Quote from CSF :Well lets put it this way: One tank of fuel might be able to run the whole 2 hours given the length of the lap, and if you have to pit to put in another driver that leaves you at a significant disadvantage. Even so if you have 2 drivers, a tank of fuel, even if it doesn't run 2 hours, would certainly run over an hour, thus you would be left having to refuel more having done less of the distance.

There's a mandatory pit stop. :shhh:

I have a better arguement, though: 2 different drivers might prefer two very different sets. So they have to find a compromise which actually makes both of them slower -> disadvantage.

What's your point anyway, bunder? If we prefer to drive alone we should be able to. Why shouldn't we have the same rights as teamless drivers?
Quote from oldnavy :I think 2 servers race would be great.Because now we already have full grid and i think theres alot peoples who wants to join

Quote from zeugnimod :Can't you do the event on 2 servers? I guess there would definately be enough drivers for that.

Edit: Haha, beaten. :S

Well, we only have one server, but if someone were kind enough to donate another then we can consider it.

Quote from OP :Mandatory Pitstop

Just found out I can't make this date

I've messaged JO53PHS to remove me from the list
#61 - CSF
Quote from bunder9999 :didn't the rules state that there was to be a mandatory pit anyways?

Oh yeh, fail.

Quote :and as far as i know, this is one-driver-per-car, isn't it? at most you'd have to share a pitbox to refuel...

Errr... I'm not sure what you mean here.
We might be able to loan you a server for this guys
Team Name: Lol racing
LFS Username[s]: Chrisuu01
[lol]C.Karsten
Hope im not too late :P

Team Name: MJB Racing
LFS Username: (-Mark-)
Mark
Team Tag:
[MJB]
Not my real team, it's a fictive team.

Team Name: Enduro Racer
LFS Username[s]: Andrei221
Real Name[s]: Radu Vlad
Team Tag: [ER]
Name change
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS
Quote from fujiwara :Team name: Fluid
LFS username #1: fujiwara

Join me with this noob, finally I have the chance to beat him on track

Team name: Fluid
LFS username #1: tiagolapa
Quote from tiagolapa :Join me with this noob, finally I have the chance to beat him on track

Team name: Fluid
LFS username #1: tiagolapa

If you are teaming up with him, you will be car-sharing. If you want to beat him on track, you will need to sign up as a seperate team.

And on a seperate note, I need your FULL NAMES, not just Initial.Surname etc.
Quote from JO53PHS :If you are teaming up with him, you will be car-sharing. If you want to beat him on track, you will need to sign up as a seperate team.

so these are all one-man-teams? talk about confusing.
So what about 2 servers yes or no?
Quote from JO53PHS :If you are teaming up with him, you will be car-sharing. If you want to beat him on track, you will need to sign up as a seperate team.

I'm sorry, it was better doing 2 hours for a special event like this. My bad. Join me in fujiwara team. Thanks
Quote from bunder9999 :so these are all one-man-teams? talk about confusing.

No.

If you want to race on your own, in your own car, for two hours, you sign up as a one man team.

If you want to race with a team-mate, and each do a portion of the race, you sign up as a two man team.
that should be a great race.And what about trainig server?
Team: Dark Side Racing
LFS Username: lebaron, real name: Hank Uddin
LFS Username: smack, real name: Sheldon Delgado
Tag: [DSR] H. Uddin
Tag: [DSR] S. Delgado
This thread is closed

NDR Easter Event Sign-Up Thread
(267 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG