The online racing simulator
for some reason it looks like canreset got enabled on ndr, and i can't stay connected for longer than 20 seconds.

i looked at srs, but canreset is on there too, and it's not playing fe black anymore.
Quote from bunder9999 :for some reason it looks like canreset got enabled on ndr, and i can't stay connected for longer than 20 seconds.

i looked at srs, but canreset is on there too, and it's not playing fe black anymore.

SRS is back to the correct combo now.
Quote from bunder9999 :for some reason it looks like canreset got enabled on ndr, and i can't stay connected for longer than 20 seconds.

There is no correlation between those two things? What have you been smoking?
what is stopping you from being on a server with reset enabled?
Quote from hyntty :what is stopping you from being on a server with reset enabled?

nothing, i just think it cheapens the game... but i also feel the same way about telepitting, so i dunno.
Team Name: Turtle Club
LFS Username[s]: greg_slideways
Real Name[s]: Greg Thilesen
Team Tag: [Tc]

The SRS server doesn't seem to like me. It kicked me off on saturday and the same happened on sunday after some laps
RSM (post #2) will withdraw from this event,
Quote from pacesetter :RSM (post #2) will withdraw from this event,

shame.

hey, since someone is cleaning the roster, why not take out concept racing, elite racing and PPD... five teams and zero drivers.

oh, and can they rename my team to "bunbun's LFS" (changing the case of the B)...

i'm probably going to suck it up, but i can't wait for next weekend.
Quote from Hypothraxer :The SRS server doesn't seem to like me. It kicked me off on saturday and the same happened on sunday after some laps

What exactly does it do? Do you time out or does it kick you?
If I remember correctly it just states that it 'lost connection'. It might be my connection but it's usually very rare and twice in 'a row' is unusual indeed. However bad things usually like to happen twice in a row
Just face the fact that no one likes you and Michelle is merely kicking you from his server.
Quote from Hypothraxer :If I remember correctly it just states that it 'lost connection'. It might be my connection but it's usually very rare and twice in 'a row' is unusual indeed. However bad things usually like to happen twice in a row

that's what i was getting on ndr the other day... join, start driving, boom lost connection.
#165 - Dru
Quote from hyntty :Just face the fact that no one likes you and Michelle is merely kicking you from his server.

On sat am I got kicked/lost connection twice from SRS server as well - when I was the only guy on it... I reckon that it just kicked me for being so quick
Quote from Dru :I reckon that it just kicked me for being so quick

How odd - that's exactly the same thing I thought
I'll keep an eye on it. I'll shut down Airio for now and see if that makes a difference. I've seen it kick and spectate people for strange reasons sometimes. Although, if you didn't get a message, I'm not sure. Keep trying and tell me if it happens again
#168 - Dru
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'll keep an eye on it. I'll shut down Airio for now and see if that makes a difference. I've seen it kick and spectate people for strange reasons sometimes. Although, if you didn't get a message, I'm not sure. Keep trying and tell me if it happens again

Hi m8

Whilst you were 'TBOing' last night I was on the SRS again (as you know )

However - the connection timed out again and also I could not get back on.

About 30 minutes earlier another guy was on their and he timed out too
J@tko, tell me about 2 drivers per one team...
2 drivers in same car, takeover, or every driver have/drive own car?
The two-driver teams will have one car, and one driver will take over from the other whenever they wish to.
Quote from jo53phs :the two-driver teams will have one car, and one driver will take over from the other whenever they wish to.

Thx.
Quote from Dru :On sat am I got kicked/lost connection twice from SRS server as well - when I was the only guy on it... I reckon that it just kicked me for being so quick

Someone mentioned on Vent that you were going quicker than the WR.
Airio will boot you for cheating for that, depending on the settings.
#173 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :Someone mentioned on Vent that you were going quicker than the WR.
Airio will boot you for cheating for that, depending on the settings.

Nah - I looked at the WR and I'm 0.9 seconds slower than it... so not sure about that one...
Quote from JO53PHS :You need a team name... even if you're driving alone

Team Name: Away from keyboard
LFS Username: VoiD
Real Name[s]: K. Ranseier
Team Tag: [afk]

..as a replacement for the reserve
Update, Miki and nesrulz in one [SERT] car.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG