The online racing simulator
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Great! Nice. BUT... What happens if someone drives with a different racername? In UFBR it would delete the time, what happens with this one?

It's Airio - it groups by username so it will just replace it with the new name and keep the times
Kenneth wrote the post, so I will post a changed post here:

Team Name: CoRe racing 2
LFS Username[s]: Tomhah, Arni Arnason
Team tag: [CoRe2]

Is that okey? I know the change was a bit late, but better late than never? :P
Quote from scania :Team Name: Team Hong Kong Racing \ elite racing team (TBA)
Username: Scania
Team Tag: [HKG]Scania \ [ER]Scania

1. Please choose a team name
2. Your Team Tag must use your real name
3. Please give me your full real name.
Sorry for the really late notice but I have to pull out of this event

Have fun without me.
Estonian Endurance Racers [EER] lineup is updated!
Post #17.
"* ONLY ONE member of your team is allowed to do laps in the quali session. NOTE THIS IS A CHANGE FROM OUR PREVIOUS EVENTS." - From the OP.

"
All the members of your team may do laps, the best one will count." - From the PM. (more recent)

Bit of a conflict here... So whats the deal? Need an answer on this ASAP.

Edit: Also, will this event be on the spdo database. I noticed the kyoto 250 from this season wasn't on there... If not, you guys should consider putting it on there.
Is there any chance to submit a new sign-up? I am thinking of splitting SFRZ in two different cars.

Quote from BigTime :
Edit: Also, will this event be on the spdo database. I noticed the kyoto 250 from this season wasn't on there... If not, you guys should consider putting it on there.

I asked Josh to put some NDR events on his database a 2 or 3 months ago, but he allowed me to upload only stuff related to the LFSBC... The other championships were "too fiddly" to add for him... Don't understand why...

Quote from BigTime :"* ONLY ONE member of your team is allowed to do laps in the quali session. NOTE THIS IS A CHANGE FROM OUR PREVIOUS EVENTS." - From the OP.

"All the members of your team may do laps, the best one will count." - From the PM. (more recent)

At the beginning, the admins wanted to have a 30 minutes qualifying session before the race, but finally they decided to open the server during the whole week, to let everybody to do as much laps as he/she wants, and to set the grid 20 minutes before the race, with the best times on the front, etc.
Post for ER updated
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I asked Josh to put some NDR events on his database a 2 or 3 months ago, but he allowed me to upload only stuff related to the LFSBC... The other championships were "too fiddly" to add for him... Don't understand why...

You might want to go back to him and see if he's changed his mind. NDR has improved a lot, and is getting bigger named drivers at every new event. Don't see why some of the newer events aren't on the database?

Feel free to quote me.
Quote from BigTime :You might want to go back to him and see if he's changed his mind. NDR has improved a lot, and is getting bigger named drivers at every new event. Don't see why some of the newer events aren't on the database?

Feel free to quote me.

Yeah true.
I'll recontact him soon.
Well, i know LFSCART is on there and thats NDR, so just contact him on IRC, server is quakenet.org and the channel is #spdo, or you can contact him here or on the team forum.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Yeah true.
I'll recontact him soon.

I've had a chat with Josh, and am working on finding all the replays I have to get the info to him.

And yeah, now, you can do as many laps with as many team members. Jackson didn't update it, and I haven't gotten a complete chance to yet.

I reckon we'll accept new signups still, as this is a fairly laid-back event. Feel free to update as you need to. Joe or Jack will update it.

d
Sorry guys, forgot to update the OP with the new quali regs

Edited now, with a couple more changes and things, take a look if you would.
Quote from J@tko :Sorry guys, forgot to update the OP with the new quali regs

Edited now, with a couple more changes and things, take a look if you would.

All the concept ones are missing???
Quote from adamlfs :All the concept ones are missing???

Joe obviously hasn't updated it yet [/hint]
I have to pull out, sorry.
Quote from Bean0 :Team Name: Easter Island Pirates
LFS Username[s]: Hotmail, Blackout
Real Name[s]: R.Hoiting, M.Pesonen
Team Tag: [EIP]

Could you please give the full names?

Quote from adamlfs :All the concept ones are missing???

If you hadn't noticed, the signup list is actually a .png image, so it's not easy to update it every five minutes. But I'm doing an update now.
#249 - CSF
How much do you pay? I still have the copyright on it!!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG