The online racing simulator
Quote from bunder9999 :did SRS change setups? i don't see their server on the list...

Yup, it's set for the GTAL race. Maybe Michael will change it if you ask him nicely.
Quote from zeugnimod :Will there be an overview of the current times anywhere? So you know if you have to try to get faster or not?

Either !top on server, or maybe a kind person will inform us how we can get live timing onto our website

Quote from bunder9999 :
j@k, go dump a bucket of water on deko for me...

He's doing it at "11am Eastern" when he finishes class, so thats about an hour and a bit.
Quote from de Souza :Yup, it's set for the GTAL race. Maybe Michael will change it if you ask him nicely.

Done. But there's not really much point, since you'll need to be on the NDR server to set a quali time.
why can't qualifying be 2:30 hours laterrrrrr
Quote from Sueycide_FD : why can't qualifying be 2:30 hours laterrrrrr

Quote :We're having open qualification up until about 30 mins before the real event starts, which is at 1930 BST [UTC +1] on Friday evening.

??

go do some laps then.
i meant i can't come to qualifying
Quote from Sueycide_FD :i meant i can't come to qualifying

There is no qualifying actually before the race on friday - this open qualifying decides the grid
ahh okay never mind.
Team PPD is pulling out cause of some other leauge... Really sorry that we cant do this...
#211 - Dru
Concept Racing 3 Driver Lineup Confirmed (OP)
I'm very sorry, but the PPD Rookie Team must pull out too, we don't have sufficient drivers for these requirements, we tried our best to pull something together, I hope someone enjoys the position on the grid.
Quote from pacesetter :I'm very sorry, but the PPD Rookie Team must pull out too, we don't have sufficient drivers for these requirements, we tried our best to pull something together, I hope someone enjoys the position on the grid.

You don't have one driver?
I know you'll hate me, but since de Souza pulled out, can I rename my team tag to [SRS] instead of [SRS1]?

Sorry
2 questions :

1) Will there be a SC?
2) Will this race be broadcasted?

(Sorry for asking here, but there's no proper race thread)
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :2 questions :

1) Will there be a SC?

No, we haven't got a driver for that
Quote :

That depends. First of all the situation about commentary is a little open. Second of all it depends on Jack making the decision between one or two servers. Thirdly, I need to be convinced that someone will actually watch it, which I find hard to believe.
Quote :

There should be a proper race thread. Once again, something we can all blame Jaxckson Atkinson for.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :2 questions :

1) Will there be a SC?

@#1: No, there won't. SC laps would be about 8 minutes or something, and yeah, not needed. Just will let it be a straight race.

@#2: Maybe.

There will be a proper race thread someday soon.

d
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I know you'll hate me, but since de Souza pulled out, can I rename my team tag to [SRS] instead of [SRS1]?

Sorry

Yes
Quote from JO53PHS :Can I change the name to Concept Easter Bunnies, since that would be gramatically correct?

yes please, I fail at grammar
We want a broadcast!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG