The online racing simulator
Haruna leaves the service station after some small rest and making out with the girl with the backpack with wings, he blasts past everyone as the morning slowly comes... with a massive lead not only due to speed, but the delay of others, Haruna is in good shape to win, but the others have probably restocked on weapons and stuff.

There are some predictions that there is going to be a massive amount of traffic and a lot of cops towards the finish, it will come down truly to the clever driving and weapons use...

Current standings as of this post:
P) Driver / Machine / Status
1) GTR_Yuni / GR1500XG / Still Racing
2) Luke.S / K.I.T.T. / Still Racing (Auto Pilot)
3) DieKolkabre / Stinger (935 body?) / Still Racing
4) 5haz / Rover SD1 / Still Racing
5) Migz / DeLorean / Still Racing
6) Furiously-Fast / Civic / Still Racing
7) mookie427 / Winnebago / Still Racing
8) LineR32 / Asurada / Still Racing
9) brt900 / Smart ForFun / ???
10) Chrisuu01 / Ikea Chair / Taking it Easy
11) Jon606 / Isetta / Taking it Easy
12) LFSn00b / Lambo Tractor / Taking it Easy
13) Thunderhead / Yugo / Taking it Easy
Note: Just because your car is destroyed, doesn't mean you are out of the race. Just create some excuse for your car to be repaired, and rejoin.
[Changed the status of drivers with wrecked/parked/non-Still Racing status to "Taking it Easy" to reflect this.]

Haruna is curious as to what happened to the rest of the competition. Only KITT seems to be rivaling him, and even then KITT was taking it easy compared to Haruna who was pushing hard to extend the lead.
I wind up everything I have and rocket past the pack....

Then start pulling away, I activate my twin afterburners, JATO boosters, and everything else to help gain speed, and whoaaaaaaaaa

870 kts and closing on you guys.

Brakes? Excess weight!
I wake up and take over from KITT. I then switch to attack mode and blast past everyone.

DK realises he needed brakes and crashes into Haruna taking them both out.
With the RV near the back of the pack, we decide now would be a good time to fire blindly into the distance, hopefully taking something out
KITT tricks the RV's missiles into aiming for the RV and yet again it is blown to shreads.
stop it!!!!

the RV is now on the side of the road, missing its bodywork and very on fire
I wake up, with the Isetta now just a badly burned body, no tyres, no engine... no everything basically.

Looks like the HHGs did NOT expire, but instead exploded while I was off my head on crack.
So that's what the time machine stuff was about...

I pick up an "Instant Repair" powerup from Carmageddon 2, and then just decide to waste my Holy Hand Grenades by chucking them anywhere; one of which lands on the seat of Yuni's GRXwhatever, and the other onto the roof of KITT, causing it to fall through the roof due to the HOLY FORCE BEHIND IT.

Bye Guys! :evil:
I stand back and watch the fireworks
I promptly laugh and bounce off the bike, going past KITT in a blur, the Pontiac now decked out in Washigton State colors and sporting a rather fetching peacock on the roof.

I drive past Mookie's wrecked RV and lob a cluster bomb into the wreckage

Good luck....
[ridiculously large and colourful text alert]

KABOOM!!!

The blast completely obliterates both vehicles, but upon my car's restart, I get punted by the SD1 which causes me to roll over 1,000,000,000000,0,, times
I watch the fireworks in my mirror and grin, flooring it again, then firing a Tomahawk at the SD1 and the Isetta
shit
Once again KITT is confused for KARR so KARR is now on a killing rampage and his first target is the isetta of jon606
DK fires the Tomahawk while I am still rolling, but it narrowly misses me and hits the SD1 instead, causing it to go:
KABLAMMO!
and therefore destroys 5haz's chance of winning something
KARR kicks the isetta right back to the start line and it lands with only the drivers seat left. KITT pulls out into the lead as KARR is too busy killing the Stinger
with the RV now minus any form of bodyshell, the barbecue ruined and the deckchairs in tatters, me and Zapp hastily create a new bodyshell out of tree bark, corrugated iron and a shed. We rejoin some way behind the main pack, ramming into the wreckage of 5haz's motor and sending it off a cliff
i suddenly awake from a daze and decide to put my 5 1000bhp 100 turbo engines into action and put my petal to the metal i soon pass liner32 and then run straight over mookie and absoloutly destroy his car and him
The car's Numberwang powuh buggers up KITT/KARR/whatever by reconfiguring the car's computer system so all the info from it is generated by the square root of -1, causing it to implode WHILE exploding, generating shitloads of "lolwut"s
I swap to to a nuclear warhead and grin evilly, pulling on a radation suit. and firing at the Isetta (again), actually aiming for KITT
unfortunately for brt, that does little to my RV seeing as he already cheated and is disqualified
I promptly launch a submarine's worth of Tomahawk missiles (fourteen) at the cheating b*stard
Quote from mookie427 :unfortunately for brt, that does little to my RV seeing as he already cheated and is disqualified

actually i was put to start
DK destroys the Smart ForFun, enabling me to steal three of the wheels and struts, making my Isetta into a monster truck version and leaving the Smart on one wheel and strut to make it look stupid

The Live For Speed Wacky Race - Race Thread
(573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG