The online racing simulator
I realise my mistake and then put the sign down, before firing a huge harpoon gun which attatches to DK, i then real the harpoon in pulling me closer towards DK, as i pulled on the harpoon extremely quickly i start to fly past DK.
As i fly past DK i put my sign up to the window again, which reads....
"Were The Reason You've Only Got One Testicle"
I catch up to Migz and ram him off the road, holding a sign

"And you're the reason I have no insurance"
Shaz realises that the real race is keeping up with this damn thread.

He still has the leaders within range, although hes in no hurry on the backroads currently.
Hmm, Now that the 5-0 is still around, I could get up to some... stuff too. I put a stick on luke's rear bumper saying 'I HAVE NO INSURANCE + NO MOT' and sees him pulled over talking to the police. I drive off and laugh.
I start spinning all over the place due to being rammed. i then hit a switch on my dashboard which automaticcally corrects my car. I then slam back onto the accelerator speeding back up, but i am not fast enough and my flux capacitator is not yet usabale again. So i use my NAWZZZZ!! And shoot back past DK, as i fly past Chuck Norris is on my roof with a million weapons firing them all at DK, completely oblitering his body/armour(if you have any).
Whislt i hold up the sign...
"Bahahahhahaha, PAWNT "
Wanst in a hurry Ingaces warp drive boom hes off
Im already seighn al the others now lets switch to criuse mode stil fast but not to fast like warpdrive.

Shoots frozen pizza at Migz
FF put the sticker on KARR and KITT drives past making KARR mad and he kills FF
I simply laugh as my shields absorb it all, I hold up a sign

"Shields > You. Noob"

and promptly rocket past Migz, ramming him off a bridge into a river
Haruna casts "DEATHSTRIKE" on Chrisuu01's Ikea Chair!

It's super effective!
Quote from GTR_Yuni :Haruna casts "DEATHSTRIKE" on Chrisuu01's Ikea Chair!

It's super effective!

Counters it with the wratfh of his co driver Victor
Kills FF? Aww, bad for him. You do know FF can stand for anyone. Too bad for that FF. I'm still crusin' on the freeway in the civic that is anything-proof.
I lean out the window and summon Daedra
As Haruna cruised alongside Furiously-Fast, he questioned the strength of the anything-proofness of his machine. "Your car maybe anything proof, but is it ANTI-ANYTHING-PROOF?"
All this fighting has allowed the SD1 to edge ever closer.

Now back on the motorway, Shaz puts his foot down, primes the flamethrower and makes sure the guns are loaded.
The answer to Yuni's question was no sadly, but that mean the only thing can attack me is 'nothing.' Confused? Well I thought so. So I thought I'll knock you out of your confusion by ramming your bike off the motorway, and into the trees at the side. Once I saw your bike was totalled, I drove off. Laters!
I simply cast Fireball at the SD1 as it edges closer, I then follow that up with a dose of Lightning
Not wanting to all this fire go to waste, Shaz pulls out some Marshmellows he got from Co-op before the race.
I take the frozen pizza which is fired at me and microwave it. As i get rammed into the water my delorean turns into WATER MODE. I then put a huge laser on the front to obliterate anything in my way, and then start zooming forward underwater. I get up to 2000mph easily and just laser everything out of my way. Soon i will be infront of everyone.
Haruna throws an insanely bad temper tantrum, which leads to many OSL rounds firing off from various locations of the galaxy. His bike may be "totaled", but because the bike value was $1, any damage would cause it to be totaled, anyway.

Haruna continues the race on as usual.
Ingaces alk of his misiles and shoots at everyone
Haruna pulls into a hotel and disguises his bike as a really cute girl.
Lets KITT take over and goes to sleep.
I 'accidentally' cause a traffic jam, then summon a horde of frost atronachs and zombies in front of the pack, then take to the air, flying over everyone.....
While I am sleeping KITT fires a missile and shoots down the stinger yet again.

KITT returns to the SSC to reload his ammo and get a new program uploaded which is named anti anything proof device.
I grin as a decoy blows up, closing on KITT I ram him into the water

The Live For Speed Wacky Race - Race Thread
(573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG