The online racing simulator
I'm currently tempted to use my flamethrower on the White Van that is tailgating me, the twisting roads have forced me to slow to a crawl, Haruna is going to be hot on my tail soon! still at least the scenery is lovely. I should have stayed on the motorway with DK.
5haz shits bricks when the stinger flies at his SD1 in a fireball.
GRLTD are not stupid to fire the shots at their own racer, they hold fire and then awaited Haruna's orders. At least however, Haruna is alongside Shaz enjoying the scenery.
The grenade i threw was the wrong one, what it does isntead of blowing up. is project an image of an explosion.
So you didn't actually see me blow up, you just saw something that looked like me blowing up.
And for this i stop my car, i get out, i fire a rocket and your car and it DOES blow up. I laugh as i see you get out of your car and run away, before the car is thrown into you by the blast from the rocket.
Haruna didn't realise that GRTLD are now dead and their OSL is currently crashing into the sun.
Or so Luke thought. As it seems, GRLTD are still somehow alive and kicking, and that only one of the four OSL satillites were crashing down... not to the sun, but Earth...

The satillite crashes right infront of Migz, and then his ride's fate was sealed.
hahaha, you fell into my trap! That was a clone of the car that I was driving, and a Honda Asimo robot dressed up as me running. I've been waiting at the checkpoint near the finishing line this whole time. This time, my WBK is anything-proof! Anything else guys?
Checkpoint near the finishing line? But you still have over 12 hours left, your not allowed to be anywhere near the finishing line!

I get back into my DeLorean and start driving like mad, re routing the power from the flux capacitator to the engine allowing the car to reach speeds of over 1000mph, and for some strange reason because the flux capacitator is powering the engine everything is going SLOWMO, so theres no chance of me hitting anything.
Hmm, looks like it'll be time for me to end it all with 3 simultaneous OSL shots at "END ZA WORALDO POWWA".
Shaz didnt see the flaming pontiac stinger, he nearly shit bricks because firstly he hasn't visited a service station for a dump in hours, and he just realied Haruna is along side him wielding several guns!

luckily I managed to grab a bottle, smash it, turn on the floodlights, climb onto the roof and focus the light into Haruna's face, knocking him off his bike and burning him embarrasingly right between the eyes.
Migz is shocked when kitt blasts past him and looks at his speedometer and sees it reading 1.000 mph

oh yeah the 3 OSLs crash into Haruna's bike and cause him to crash.
Quote from Migz :Checkpoint near the finishing line? But you still have over 12 hours left, your not allowed to be anywhere near the finishing line!

Who says I can't? My Civic had hax-techno installed. Although to make thing fair, I'll wait... whilst planting bombs in areas people don't know.
Haruna put a bandage over the burned area, and got back on the bike. He proceeded to use the newly recharged shield to blast him to ???????????????????????????? km/h, allowing him to get back onto the motorway with DK.
Me laughs because Apparently KITT is only doing 1mph.
Then migz realise he hadnt yet engaged the accelerator so he wasnt moving. He then puts his foot down and flys off at over 1000mph :P

Edit: Because because the finish line is MILES away!
Like on the other side of the earth!
Migz fails because he is going backwards at 1000mph and is back at the start.
*Calls City police*

Sorry guys, but have fun dealing with the law!
I look at everyone, light up all the engines, spool up a secret second rocket engine, and go for it...

I also take to the air, ad laser-target everyone else for airstrikes while eating a cheese sandwich
A well timed plasma pulse brings DK crashing to the ground.

FF forgot that the police only chase ricer civics
Haruna manages to outrun the 5-0.
Unknowingly FF fails to realise that Haruna is right next to him... and that the OSLs are equipped with special anything-proof piercing lasers.
I then realise my mistake and use the flux capacitator to go back in time, first to when Luke was a baby, me and chuck then begin to beat the crap out of baby luke, before grabbing tweezers and ripping one bollox off.
Then i jump back forward in time to just after i accidentily went in reverse. And instead start to go forward, i fly past luke and put a sign up to the window saying.
"Were The Reason You've Only Got One Testicle"
Then all hell breaks loose. The 3 OSLs hit eachother and blow eachother up leaving Haruna without an OSL.

Migz and chuck got the wrong baby and ripped one of DK's balls off
"Pff, the OSL meant nothing to me anyway.
I have a very special trick up my sleeve that I learned from some girl with wings on her backpack: Deathstrike!"
I crash to the ground, but keep the throttle planted firmly trying to outrun everything
I loose the police In my huge cloud of nitrous purge, then floor it to yet another motorway.
Haruna attempts to cast "DEATHSTRIKE" on FF. Because of it's anti-anything properties, Haruna falls back and then proceeds to cast it. It manages to slow FF down, but it doesn't do any real damage.

The Live For Speed Wacky Race - Race Thread
(573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG