The online racing simulator
I smirk, and take a spell book out of the glove box, and key in the SD1, casting a tornado spell in its path....While minigunning the cow to make a steak for dinner.
Due to the fact Chuck Norris had sauce in his eyes he miscalculates his jump and ends up jumping into the mountain on which i am situated, the mountain then starts to fall down!
I jump into my DeLorean and start to high speed drift down the mountain!

Chuck Norris who is now angry decides to find and SLAM a revolving door!
luckily for you my barbecue is still operational, so me and DK pull over for a spot of lunch
Haruna decides to take it to the city freeway, but here's a problem: he's going onto it the wrong way. Avoiding wrong-way rushhour traffic, his shields begin to recharge insanely fast and suddenly his shields are overloaded from his reckless driving, forcing him to use the shield booster to get rid of the overshield.
I get out of the jacking train that I was in but have the DeLorean coming straight at me for a monster T-Bone with Chuck Norris at the wheel! Unfortunately for me, IT'S CHUCK F*CKIN NORRIS, so I get the T-Bone and go flying off the mountain and I'm aiming for what is left of the RV...
Quote from mookie427 :luckily for you my barbecue is still operational, so me and DK pull over for a spot of lunch

I promptly take the opportunity to steal the wheels from the van while you're busy eating.

After a leisurely lunch, I get back in the Stinger and drive off, grinning
...unfortunately for Haruna, it actually makes things WORSE because now he's passing by them at an even faster speed. He's going about ??????????????????????????? km/h down the highway but will the overloaded shield benefit him or will it put him off-course?
Shaz curses the tornado that just spun his car 180 degrees.

And after a 500 point turn in the road, carries on, with a queue of angry drivers in his wake.

The SD1 is now putting out more steam that the Flying Scotsman.
We feel a slight bump as we seem to have run over something small.
We carry on down the mountain, in the meantime i get out onto the back of the delorean and snipe out two of DK's wheels. And then shoot out a piece of dead cow from mookies hand
I put the stolen RV wheels on eBay, to be delivered in 14 days

Also cast a lightining storm at 5haz, since the tornado only half worked

I promptly stop, and swap my wheels with two RV wheels. Ta-da!
The lack of wheels on the Winnebago + Isetta ACCELERATING AT SPEED OFF A MOUNTAIN!!!! =

... actually didn't result in TOTAL OBLITERATION, as the Isetta totally missed the WInnebago and instead landed on the Stinger...!!!
I note my roof has caved in, Oh well....I'll just cut it out. Which I do when I stop at a pub for a drink

935 convertible anyone?
Haruna merges back onto the mountain road now finally caught up with the rest of the pack, but an Isetta slides off the Stinger's roof and almost into Haruna's bike... the girl with the winged backpack flips the bird as we go past.
After having a drink, I rejoin, itching to blow something up, I fire a few .50 cal rounds at the girl with wings
I reach the bottom of the mountain and decide to be EVIL!
I go back in time and bring back the great wall of china. I then place this about a mile infront of everyone, and stack it ontop of itself.
So it reaches up for 5 miles! and reaches across for 100 miles!
BWUAHAHHAHA
(Ironically, there is lightning going on outside right now.)

The lightning has little effect on Shaz, the rather second hand looking shell of the Rover protecting him for once.

But he soon has to stop at a nearby petrol station to fill up, he also takes the opportunity to duck tape his Radiator up, as it is a well known fact that Duck tape is the most important building matierial known to man and applying duck tape to anything will fix it instantly.

Still in 5th and free of overheating trouble, the SD1 is catching the leaders yet again

What DK does not know is that while he was stopped, I 'accidentally' slipped and dropped some nuts and bolts down his car's air intake.
I notice 5haz is in a petrol station and riddle it with high explosive rounds, while keeping my distance...
Haruna hopes that Die didn't think that the bird was directed at DK, but it's misinterpeted and the girl with the winged backpack nearly gets hit, and she would've had it not been for the 9001% overshield.

Haruna then decides to be a nice guy and let DK past, but not before GRLTD launched another 4 OSL satillites and aimed them at the wall Migz layed down. The shots are fired and the wall crumbles to nothing.
As I go past, I let the bike have it with the flamethrower, oil slick and also empty my mint sauce gas tank on the road
The oil slick, flamethrower, and mint sauce gas tank all fail because by the time DK had the time to lay it all down, Haruna flew by him, using the overloaded shields to his advantage. He hoped there was a traffic jam up ahead.
I hit a jump pad which bounces me 5.1miles into the air and over the Great Wall, spinning 180 degrees so that the rear end lands on the bike, knocking off the fairy girl in the process and bouncing the bike up, causing it to flip and throw Haruna off
Migz thanks GRLTDa as Migz by accident built the wall in such a way that him and Chuck were on the wrong side
Then Migz and Chuck get in their DeLorean and drive away from the finish line! And drive straight into the bike! causing the driver to flip and fly over the DeLorean, while the bike just gets crushed under the DeLorean.
I slam everything into top gear and catch up slowly.....
What I didn't notice while I was paying for petrol and a bag of Revels at the pertol station, was that DK had dented my car's passenger door with his rounds, rather spoiling the paintwork further.

Looking for revenge, I pull up behind DK's car and pepper his rear tyres with my browning machine guns.

Then just to make sure, I pull up along side and stab his tyres repeatedly with a plastic picnic set fork.
It manages to throw Haruna and the girl with wings (she isn't a fairy though, just some non-magical girl whose got wings on her backpack for whatever reason) right into the glass canopy that was just a bit above them, knocking them dizzy for a while. Haruna steers off into a desert and uses the full advantage of the boosters, breaking the sound barrier and going something like ?????????????????????????????????????? km/h. Too bad the guy doesn't realise he's taking a longer route...

The Live For Speed Wacky Race - Race Thread
(573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG