The online racing simulator
LFS Alive ?
(134 posts, started )
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Guys, be happy what you already have. The users that moan are just little kids, I guess that everybody knows that. Scawen should directly ignore them since they dont have any idea how these things work.

I also don't know how these things work, but I prefer to not talk because I dont understand. I hope that the next patch also get post poned for another 2-3 month's. I'm already happy what I have.

One thing that I can't understand is that, Dev's do have a life they get to work when they want. But what the heck is wrong with you guys? Don't you have no lifes? Are you waiting all day long for the patch? Are you counting the days?

A little post from me, for those 24/7 annoying active users. They know who they are tho.

Agreed The obly thing i do is suggest things that might be cool.
And I have rfactor and simbin for anty boredom so im fine..

And ROLF why the F^^CKING hel does something mindblowingly stupid as neo nazis come to this topic its so of tupic and stupid to bring up that I just cant find any words for it I mean you guys get angry over a picture WTF..
I mean picttures dont kil any body i can be mad about but Il keep it to myself for the actual sake of of the comunity.

Becaus mark my words FLAMING and stupid sh*t like this thats what kills a comunitty.
Not slow development it does kil but slower than this kind of childish crap.

If somebuddy wants to moan some more about shaduw picture ore anything as stupid as this I say feel free to eat dirt
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Guys, be happy what you already have. The users that moan are just little kids, I guess that everybody knows that. Scawen should directly ignore them since they dont have any idea how these things work.

I also don't know how these things work, but I prefer to not talk because I dont understand. I hope that the next patch also get post poned for another 2-3 month's. I'm already happy what I have.

One thing that I can't understand is that, Dev's do have a life they get to work when they want. But what the heck is wrong with you guys? Don't you have no lifes? Are you waiting all day long for the patch? Are you counting the days?

A little post from me, for those 24/7 annoying active users. They know who they are tho.

"Be happy what you already have..." is it a kind of buddhism?

"Dev's do have a life they get to work when they want..." did you find this in a business book? I think I should teach that for my kids...

"I also don't know how these things work, but I prefer to not talk because I dont understand..." is about God you are talking about? The mysteries of the faith... I believe brothers! Aleluia!

"Don't you have no lifes? Are you waiting all day long for the patch? Are you counting the days?"... Yeap, that is the point. We have no life, we need more doses... please help us.

BTW, have you copy and paste this from old post from the others fan boys or have you created so fantastic ideas from yourself?

Let people complain. Dont complain about complains, so you become the same.
Quote from SamH :
Neo-nazi organizations thrive on fads like political correctness. In the US, what all but killed the KKK was the constitutional right to free speech, and the racists' LAWFUL ability to make public fools of themselves. What has breathed life back into it is political correctness, the effective diminishing of the US constitution in the last 8 years, the Patriot Act (and its variations around the world) and the frantic "burn-the-witch" mentality that has accompanied the "war on terror".

This has driven free expression of racist idiocy underground, where it spreads among the gullible like a cancer. Today the KKK is back, gathering momentum and unless freedoms are restored in the US it is likely to become stronger than ever. Perish that thought!

[/insert another 2c to continue]

Wow, Sam, Wow... you should have just stopped after your historical review of the symbol. The rest of that is total hogwash without one shred of truth in it. You really should know a bit more about what you are blathering on about before you engage your keyboard.

On topic.

You all already have what you paid for and you have all gotten way more entertainment out of this product than the paltry amount you paid for it.

With our without new content, it is still the very best racing simulator on the market.

Those who are bored because there has been no new content in a while will also be bored a few days after new content is released. Go back to watching MTV and your "reality" shows and stop worrying about this.
Quote from Hallen :Wow, Sam, Wow... you should have just stopped after your historical review of the symbol. The rest of that is total hogwash without one shred of truth in it. You really should know a bit more about what you are blathering on about before you engage your keyboard.

On topic.

You all already have what you paid for and you have all gotten way more entertainment out of this product than the paltry amount you paid for it.

With our without new content, it is still the very best racing simulator on the market.

Those who are bored because there has been no new content in a while will also be bored a few days after new content is released. Go back to watching MTV and your "reality" shows and stop worrying about this.

Funny thing is I hate MTV is full of stereotypical b&llsh*t.

I just dont get why poeple praise one cetrain game into the heaven I like alot of games but not even LFS has mde me a fanboy im racing enthusiast not a LFS enthusiast.
LFS good yes best thing ever no there are 2 other very good ones and the poeple who tried them wil agree with me if theyb are sim enthusiast's instead of LFS enthusiast's.

LFS is no god people who wine just get over it and go sit in a hidden cave
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Guys, be happy what you already have. The users that moan are just little kids, I guess that everybody knows that. Scawen should directly ignore them since they dont have any idea how these things work. A little post from me, for those 24/7 annoying active users. They know who they are tho.

+1000000000000000000000000

I couldn't have said it better myself. Some of you people really need to get outside and do something else for a while... geez...
It's Friday.

Sorry, just wanted to do it myself for once. ;-)
Quote from Scawen :If you think the online activity is dropping, you can go to LFS World : www.lfsworld.net

Click on "Racers & Hosts online" and select the "History" tab.

You will then see something like this attached image and you will probably realise there is no reduction in people online, just a gradual increase over time.

Also noticed the slope of the Licensed server graph being greater then the slope of the licensed racer graph.
Whats probably happened is that while the number of racers has gone up, the number of servers have gone up more, spreading players out and making it look less active.

I have noticed however that if you just pick almost any server and just go drive laps, people will start showing up.

If you are impatient just filter empty servers, then join one with your favorite track/car combo.
This topic has turned into a pretty..rather orginal thread lol

As me and others have moaned x number of times before about updates it most likely never going to help, but it would be so great to have a monthly letter from the devs. At the last day of month the devs could post a little progress on how things goes, and what they plan and wants to do and such. It's not much, but it sure would help a lot.
-
(L@gger) DELETED by L@gger
Quote from RedCoupe :Whats probably happened is that while the number of racers has gone up, the number of servers have gone up more, spreading players out and making it look less active.

Right! At all times there are exactly 0.73 LFS players (not a cent less) in every racing server, IRL they are of course busy eating 1.82159 chickens a day (isn't statistics the greatest thing ever inventend by mankind?:tilt

Cruise servers, OTOH, are never used under 85% capacity, and there are at least 4 of them in the ten top spots of the most crowded servers after 10pm UTC.

LFS Alive ?
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG