The online racing simulator
LFS Alive ?
(134 posts, started )
Sorry guys...

Edit: image removed.
Quote from Hoshimodo :Most disgusting post of the year, instantly reported

Dude, screenshot of LFS can be disgusting?!
Quote from Shadowww :Dude, screenshot of LFS can be disgusting?!

you mean a screenshot of a nazi swastika? yes.
Quote from bunder9999 :you mean a screenshot of a nazi swastika? yes.

I mean a screenshot of bunch of AI's.
Quote from Shadowww :I mean a screenshot of bunch of AI's.

in the shape of a nazi swastika. don't try to pretend people didn't see it.
Quote from Shadowww :Dude, screenshot of LFS can be disgusting?!

Ok Shadowww, a picture of XFG's in shape of a swastika is not disgusting for you?
Quote from Hoshimodo :Ok Shadowww, a picture of XFG's in shape of a swastika is not disgusting for you?

Sorry, just opened the picture, can't see any XFG...
Quote from Shadowww :Sorry, just opened the picture, can't see any XFG...

The pic is removed and all is fine now, get over it
#60 - VoiD
Shadowww, dont try to be smart...
Quote from Hoshimodo :The pic is removed and all is fine now, get over it

it's still there, the link for it was just removed.

i normally wouldn't cause such a ruckus about this, but he tried feigning ignorance after posting it... and lying just doesn't sit well with me.
Quote from Hoshimodo :The pic is removed and all is fine now, get over it

I removed it right after your post
Quote from VoiD :Shadowww, dont try to be smart...

There NEVER was any XFG... They were XRG's.
Quote from Shadowww :There NEVER was any XFG... They were XRG's.

what the hell does that matter? it's ignorant and insensitive.
Quote from bunder9999 :what the hell does that matter? it's ignorant and insensitive.

I removed image right after Hoshimodos post (how the hell guy with THAT japanese name can be german? ).
you didn't answer my question.
I don't see any question. Questions usually ends with "?".
wow... just wow.

/999

peace out
Quote from Hoshimodo :Ok Shadowww, a picture of XFG's in shape of a swastika is not disgusting for you?

A little off-topic... But what is so disgusting? About 80% of people thinks that swastika is only connected with nazi, Hitler, etc. This symbol is much older than 20. century. Here, in Latvia it's called a firecross or thunder-cross and it's not connected with something that most peoples think. In our history, this symbol appear about in 3. - 4. century, and at that time it symbolized happiness, energy, fire and something like that.

Here is a link about that http://www.liis.lv/majtur/darb ... fija/ornamenti/ugunsk.htm
Here I loaded that text in google translate, and you can read it in english (a bit poor translation) http://img.lejup.lv/images/1236006815.JPG
And a link from wikipedia (eng) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika#Baltic
Didn't see the pic, but anyone can make up their minds if Shadowww was referring to dictatorship or general happiness when it comes to LFS development speed.
Quote from Speed Soro :Could you filter CRUISE and DRIFT?
Could you filter private and public?

Because DRIFT is not RACE, CRUISE is not RACE, and PRIVATE is not what the poster has asked to.

I cannot honestly share your adversarial attitude, but indeed the quoted bit is a fair enough point.

The stats only show the aggregated numbers, and cruising&drifting servers are a sizeable part of the public online activity, like it or not.
I used to spend a hell of a lot of time on LFS. Running the GFC and GTTC, creating track guides and videos and racing ofcourse.

But I simply don't have time for it any more unfortunately.

Sad to hear CTRA died. I think a few of the big teams dispanded too.

Would love to have the odd race but when you have competed at a fairly high level and then come back to it having forgotten the 'feel' it is very frustrating.
When i see Shadowww´s posts, i dont think his brain are able to assoziate the Swastika with some other then Hitler .
Shame on you, dumbass
Quote from NightShift :I cannot honestly share your adversarial attitude, but indeed the quoted bit is a fair enough point.

The stats only show the aggregated numbers, and cruising&drifting servers are a sizeable part of the public online activity, like it or not.

Yeap, and I don't like it, so I don't play, and I came here and complain, with reasons enough.

I'm so glad you can see the point behind my rude manners... that is too much important for me and my family, thank you a lot. Saved my day :heartbeat
Quote from Termi :When i see Shadowww´s posts, i dont think his brain are able to assoziate the Swastika with some other then Hitler .
Shame on you, dumbass

Whatever, I made this picture for Screen of The Week competition which theme was "Thunder Cross", it was on Latvian LFS site.
Quote from Speed Soro :that is too much important for me and my family, thank you a lot. Saved my day :heartbeat

zOMG :something

after this one I'll better refrain from posting for some time :wave2:

LFS Alive ?
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG