Now I hate America
(51 posts, started )
Now I hate America
Whats wrong with pontiac, they have really nice and fancy cars. The Firebird trans am is my favorite tho.
#3 - 5haz
It was acceptable in the 80s.
lol i was laughing at that, wtf is with all the stuff you get with the car? Its like one of them JML adverts.
The new car sucks..... old cars FTW!
Like Audi Urquattro
Quote from 5haz :It was acceptable in the 80s.

It is even more acceptable now (look at Smart cars).
#7 - th84
Pontiac is shit anyway. I have a 2002 Grand Prix at the bottom of my pond, I was that sick of it.
#8 - amp88
Quote from 5haz :It was acceptable in the 80s.

Neon Rocks and Traffic Cops.

A lot of the features on this have been integrated into today's cars. Remote/keyless entry, seat position memory, storage bins everywhere etc. It's actually full of good ideas...not like the average American cars of the time.
#9 - 5haz
The colour is the worst part though, now that probrably wasn't even acceptable in the 80s.
There are still going to be a couple Pontiac models. I'm planning on buying a Pontiac in the next couple months. America hates you too.
I actually like the whole car,even the paint :P
and you hate America cause of one car that you dont like?
Ice chests instead of airbags in the doors. Good thinking.
I must admit I quite like it Are you sure it's American? I'm almost positive I saw it taking a corner turn
Quote from titanLS :Ice chests instead of airbags in the doors. Good thinking.

It's brilliant. And if you order now you get a second Pontiac Stinger absolutely free.
Quote from thisnameistaken :It's brilliant. And if you order now you get a second Pontiac Stinger absolutely free.

Lol,at the end it just went crazy,a garden hose, a stove and so on :P
So I won't be able to buy a Pontiac Commodore? /cry

I don't understand getting rid of Pontiac and keep Buick.
Quote from boosterfire :So I won't be able to buy a Pontiac Commodore? /cry

I don't understand getting rid of Pontiac and keep Buick.

The G8? There are plenty of them floating around still, no one seems to want them. I'm 95% sure I'm going to pick one up though.
Wow. Once someone steal your car, it'll be empty as... well, imagine this car without everything that's removable in it

This car is one of the best things any robber can get: once stolen, they'll get your camera, your cd player, your binoculars, your vacuums, your bicicle bags, your beach chairs, your picnick thingy, even your garden rose, and much more

That means, once someone steals your car, it's the end of the holydays for you

By the way, wth why do you hate America?
Quote from UncleBenny :The G8? There are plenty of them floating around still, no one seems to want them. I'm 95% sure I'm going to pick one up though.

Rumours are (according to G8 owners) they are going to be future classics. To be honest I don't see it as it doesn't bring anything fresh to the table.
if he thinks that Pontiac is bad he obviously hasn't ever seen the Pontiac Aztek
Quote from Velociround :
This car is one of the best things any robber can get: once stolen, they'll get your camera, your cd player, your binoculars, your vacuums, your bicicle bags, your beach chairs, your picnick thingy, even your garden rose, and much more

Noooo!!! Not my picnic thingy!!
I enjoyed the reckless beach driving.
This Car doesnt look that bad actually.
Maybe a bit repolished, and it could be a great car in 50 years.
#25 - SamH
The Stinger was an absolutely brilliant concept as a beach/weekend utility vehicle. It would have been the ultimate family weekend car. Everything about it was practical and really well thought out. It's a pity it never made it onto the boardwalk.

Now I hate America
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG